chapter 2 in class

Genji POV
As I walked in I saw her. I walked to go sit down with her ,but she moved to a other seat."okay fine then"I said to her. Now I just went to go look for a seat far away from her seat. More students came in and then I saw mercy "hi mercy. Come and sit down with me! "." Oh hi Genji sure ".

                      Mercy POV
As I sat down next to Genji I saw the girl kept on looking over here. " Genji who is she,she keeps looking over here? "I looked over to Genji, I saw Genji stand up and walked to her

                            Dva POV
As I looked up I saw him coming towards me I tried to get up from my seat but he grabbed me hand. I started to blush for some reason. " Let go of me!".Right when he was going to say something the teacher comes in and says"ok class take your seat".I sat down but he grabbed my hand again and pulled me to where he was seating. As he pulled me over there I saw this girl she gave me a bad cold look. As the guy pulled me he said "sit right here. " He pointed to a seat next to him.

                    No one's POV
"Hi my name is genji".Dva just looked away and said " Well nice to meet you my name is Hana or you could call me dva" The girl said. Mercy was still staring at her. As the bell ring dva looked for her other class but before she could leave the class room Genji grabs her and  says "I was wondering if at lunch you wanna sit down with me and mercy? " She  could see that he was blushing. She giggled "sure "

               Dva POV
As I looked around to look for Genji, mercy came behind me and said"your the girl from earlier right? " ."Yeah " She grabbed me and showed me where Genji was as I saw Genji he was with other people. Mercy goes to tell something to Genji I couldn't make out what she was saying.

Well I'm going to end it right there I don't have any more idea's