chapter 18

Genji POV
I woke up in the night. I looked at Hana.

Is she crying?

I poked Hana. She didn't wake up the first time. I then moved her a little and then she woke up.

"huh.. " Hana said. "Are you okay? " I asked her and got closer to her.

Hana POV
Genji got closer to me. I started to blush. "Y-yeah... " I said looking in his eyes.Genji pulled up my face to his face. He pulled me in a kiss. I kissed him back.

Genji then pulled away and said "why were you crying? " I turned around. "It's nothing" I told him and then closed my eyes.  He then hugged me by behind.

I woke up to see Genji out of bed. "Good morning" I said as I got up from the bed. "Morning" He said while putting on his shirt. I walked out to my room.

Genji been kissing me alot lately..

I was talking off my shirt when I see Genji open the door. I froze. "S-sorry " Genji said while closing the door. I started to blush.

GENJI....

I putted on a shirt and then grabbed a sweater. I took off my pants and then putted on  shorts. I walked out to see Genji waiting besides my door. "hi.. " I said looking down. "Sorry for walking in" He said I looked up at him and saw he was blushing.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with mercy, mei, hanzo and I" Genji said looking away. "Ooh sure. Where are you guys going? " I said closing my door. "To the arcade" "Ooh.when? " "In a few minutes"." Oh okay "

Soon enough everyone was here. We went in the car. And drove off.

40 minutes late
We were now at the arcade. Hanzo and mei went together while Genji and mercy went together.

Great all alone... Why did I come when it sounded like a double date

A few minutes passed by

I was still looking for something to play. Soon enough I see mercy and Genji holding hands.

oh..

I then walk out of the place.

Guess I'll go home

I walked back home and then I hear my phone ring. I got it out of my bag to see Genji calling me.

I picked up. "Yeah? " I said while walking. "Where are you? "

Shot I forgot to come up with a reason

"Oh um.... I didn't feel good" I said and stopped walking. 

I then was going to hang up when I think I heard mercy say. "Genji... I like you" Before I could say anything Genji hanged up.

... wait...

I standed still for a few minutes. I felt tears go down my face. I putted my phone back in my bag. I started to run. I fell down on the floor.

I fell on my knee and saw my knee was bleeding while my legs had cuts. I cried more. A few minutes passed by then I got up and walked back home.

I made it home and walked in my bedroom and jumped on my bed. My knee hit my bed and I yelled.

AH.. My knee..

I got up and went to the restroom. I got napkins to try to clean the blood. As the blood stopped coming out I got a  bandage and wrapped it around my knee and went back to my room.

I started to cry. I ended up falling asleep from crying to much.

No one's pov
The phone started to ring it was Genji