school

SIANS P.O.V

"hello ladies" all five boys said.god there accents are god damn sexy.

"hi may i help you."i said slipping on my black jacket and picking up a bottle of water.

"er no we just wanted to congratulate you for back there your quite the fighter."niall said and i literally heard charlotte whisper a quiet moan.he has that effect on her.

"thanks"

"your in our year arent you"harry says whilst leaning against the doorframe.

"all three of us are."

"great.erm would you like to come for diner with us tomorrow night after school."liam said.i swear i can feel my knees trembling at their god damn voices

"yeah we would love to.here swap numbers so we can text each other the details."

we all got our phones out and passed them around.i entered my name down as  'sian .d x'

As i got my phone back i looked at their names.

Zayn malik

Liam payno

Niall xx

Louis t x

Harry smexy styles xxx

i instantly reminded myself to brag about having one directions numbers to the girls later.

when i mean girls i mean my other friends i hang out with.like my own gang.

Lauren,katie,kayleigh,nicole,caitlin,charlotte,jess,faye.

"great see you tomorrow"zayn said.all five boys came up and hugged us.but as harry hugged me he hugged me a little longer than the others did and he kissed my cheek.

he whispered.

"see ya soon love"in my ear.i could melt at his voice.

they walked out.as soon as they shut the door we all squealed.

"they are freakin sex gods"charlotte says.

"god i cant wait for tomoz"

"cmon lets go"i said.

i knew they walked here.they dont own a car yet.we walked out and seen the boys hanging around a black range rover.as they heard us cone out they all smiled and waved.we returned the gesture and walked to my car.as i pulled out the car space summer by calvin harris came blasting on.i drove  past the boys heading back to my place.

as we got into my place we walked and turned on the tv.

"hey can we order chinese pppllleeeeaaassseeee"charlotte whined

"sure.but not to much for me i have to stay healthy"

we ordered chinese and changed into our onzies.we all sat downstairs and watched 21 jump street.chaning tatum is well fit.

we soon fell sleep about two hours later.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

i woke up to my stupid alarm.i turned it off and jumped out of bed.wait how did i get in bed.oh well.i walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower

after having a shower i went into my walk in closet.i pulled out a  blue flowery loose crop top with red skinny jeans and my blue converse.i stook on a gold chain.make up i put on my usual amount.i stook my hair up in a messy ponytail.i grabbed my iphone 4s and walked downstairs.

i found a note.

dear sian,

me and charl got my mum to pick us up we carried you to bed and locked up everywhere.xxx

from -J x

that explains why i woke up in bed.

i poured out some porridge and had some for breakfast. once done i looked at the time. 8:30.

time to go to school.i walked out to my car ready to drive to school.

hey guys hope you like this chapter xx comment what you like and please vote xx