oh no

SIANS P.O.V

I was warming up for the match to begin.I was in my changing room withkatie kayleigh jess charlotte and nicole gossiping.

"have you guys seen the new kid starying our school tomorrow."nicole said.

"his names luke hemmings and hes Australian and his four brothers are moving here as well."she said.

now for some reason I have a thing for non-english lads.I find their accents cute-WAIT.what am I saying I have harry hes sweet funny gorgeous I dont need anyone else.

but there Australiannnnn.NO sian stop it you have harry.

as I was having an argument with myself I found myself walking out on to the ring.I dont know who I was fighting all I knew was he is from america and supposedly really good.I see our gang and all the lads standing at the front cheering me in along with the crowd.

the ref did all the refferee type stuff andthen we begun.

I decided to take the first attack.I swung for his stomach which he blocked and then had an early hit to my face which hurt alot.

I shot at his face which earned a graon and he soon recovered to tackle me to the ground.I struggled to fight his strength and I whacked my head.my eyesight went slightly dizzy and I nearly blacked out but I jumped up.

he grabbed my arm and locked it behind my back

"refff"I shouted he isn't allowrd allowed to do this but the ref did nothing.

I felt a sharp crack in my left upper arm.

"aarrgggghhh"I screamed in pain

"dont. ever touch a cumming again or I will finish you"cumming?sally.

she sent him.I jumped up clenching my arm which took him by surprise and I jumped swung and fly kicked him in the face he went down.

my head was throbbing and my eyesight was fading.soon I fell to the ground and was took in to complete darkness.

HARRYS P.O.V

I was stood cheering for sian.me and the lads kept saying how she was amazing at fighting but keeps her beautiful face clear and bruise-free was outstanding.

she clutched her arm.oh no this isnt god.he is breaking the rules.

everyone started shoiting for the ref but he smirked.

"dont.ever touch a cumming again or I will finish you"what ohhhhhhhh. Sally cumming the one sian put in a coma the other day.

I was daydreaming now thinking back to the championships.I was pulled out of my little trance when louis started shaking me.

"harry.harry sian.....shes unconsious"what.

"siaaannnnn"I jumped up on to the square and ran and kneeled down beside her.

loads of paramedics where around her.I started feeling tears streaming down my cheeks.

considering ive not known sian that long I feel like ive known her for all my life.shes so beautiful and shes kind.

the paramedics took her away on a stretcher.

I hope. shes okay