Dinner date

KAYLEIGHS P.O.V

im having a crisis!!!!!!!

i cant decide what to wear for my dinner date with harry.so i decided to call the girls.

ring*ring*ring*ring.

"hello?"

"jess i need help i cant decide on what to wear for my date tonight with harry"

"WHAT! since when did you decide to tell me that you have a date with harreh"

"now?"

"k right erm i will text lauren and charlotte and kayleigh and we will be over soon in the mean time have a shower"

"k toodles"

i ran into the bathroom and had a shower i decided to use a different shampoo.

strawberries and cream

once i walked out with my bath robe on.i walked into thw bedroom to jess lotte kayleigh and lauren all sorting my clothes out for me.

"here "

jess handed me a tight mid thigh purple dress that had a bow around my waist and shoulder length sleeves.

she gave me some black flats that had a bows on the front.

i put on some black lace matching bra and knickers

once finished getting dressed i went out and jess did my hair. she curled it and stook my fringe up so it bobbed up on top.

then lotte and kayleigh did my make up.i had a smokey eye look and clear lip gloss on.i looked stunning.

"thanks guys."

KNOCK KNOCK

thats him.

"well i best get going"

"have a fab time do you want us to wait for you"they came and gave me a hug.

"er if ya want."

"kay see ya" i walked downstairs and opened the door.Harry stood there with a big massive bunch of roses.

"hi.for you"he handed me the roses and kissed my cheek.

"thanks i will just put them in a vase.i turned around and lotte was there.she held out her hands saying she will do it for me.i ga e them to her and turned around and walked out my house.

"you look beaitiful sian"i could feel my cheeks burning.

"you dont look that bad yourself styles."he was wearing black skinny jeans white converse a white t-shirt and his navy blue blazer with the h on the pocket

"nice house"he says looking around my massive garden and house.

"thanks"

as we arrived at his car he opened the door for me. aw what a gent.i jumped in and waited for harry to get in his side.

3 minutes in the car and that one question popped up which always pops up on a date.

"so where are we going harry"

"its a surprise"he said whilst smirking at me.

i looked outside the window.we where driving past loads of trees.the sun was still out as the sky was pink.

we pulled up at a cerb next to the trees and there was a little path way leading somewhere into the forest.

harry cut the engine and came round to my door and helped me out.

what a gentleman.

he offered me his hand i gladly took ahold of it  and we started walking into the forest.

"right im going to put a blindfold on you because i want it to be a surprise"

he gently placed it over my eyes.

"but harry how am i going to see where im  going"

"i will guide you"he slipped his arm around my waist and gently pushed me forward.i had butterflies in the pit of my stomach

we walked about 50 yards until we stopped.harry took of my blindfold and as soon as i seen whats in front of me my jaw dropped.

we was on a hill that looked over all of london.the sun was just about to set and there were fairy lights in the trees.harry had set up a picnic.

"harry its beautiful"

"i know,come sit down"we walked over and sat down.

"would you like a home made brownie"harry asked with a little twinkle in his amazing eyes.

"sure"i took one from the basket and ate it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

an hour had gone by and we talked alot about funny moments and school.He is a really fun guy.

we were just looking up at the stars.

"do you ever wish you could just turn back time."he asked me whilst looking over at me since we were lieing down.

"sometimes.like when i havent done homework or summat"

he started laughing which sounded like an angel.

i have an idea

i grabbed the whipped cream can and sprayed it on his head.

"hoah.you did not just do that."

he kneeled up wiping of the cream but then he looked at me and had an evil grin.oh oh.

he wriggled over ro me and next thing he starts tickling me.

".....har-ry .....ssstttoooppp.....hhaha"

he was now on top of me.as he stopped his green orbs bored into my brown ones.

he started leaning in.

he kissed my lips.

he tasted of vanilla.As we where kissing it felt as if fireworks where going off.i could stay like this forever.his left hand supporting him slipped to my neck lifting it up.i felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip asking for entrance. which i gladly accepted.

after our little make out session we pulled away gasping for air and thats when it hit me.....

im falling for Harry Styles x