NO!!??

2 years later********

Violettas POV

I said 'I can't sorry, no' to Leon on the most important question of our relationship! I wasn't ready, I couldn't! But that was 2 years ago!

I've changed now and now I think I'm ready for marriage, but me and Leon have kept dating. I know he's not ready after me saying 'no' and I don't want him to think he'll always come second in our relationship. "vilu, I'm going to work!" Smiled Leon. He now works as a professional dance instructor. We're not as close as we were, but we still love each other! Ok, I guess I'm getting boring talking about my falling apart relationship, so I'll talk about something happier! 😉 I'm a concert performer and in 2 weeks I'm leaving for a year long world tour! They gave the other senior music spot to..i think, Tomas! He's part of my tour too! He will be my co-star. Hopefully, he won't try anything romantic with me! 💞 Cuz' I'm with Leon and we'll be Together Forever! (see what I did there 😝)

SKIP TIME******At rehearsals:

I arrived and was automatically pushed into a dressing room. Omg they wanted me to wear a purple sequin mini dress and the highest heeled matching boots I've ever seen! They said I'd look good in violet, like my name. I got changed and I looked GOOD!! I started practicing pose and blowing kisses in the mirror when someone said, "you look beautiful!" I turned around to see Tomas grinning at me. "TOMAS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I shrieked freaked out. "looking at how beautiful you are, vilu." he said softly. Eeew! "Tomas please leave! I'm with Leon and you're with Ludmilla and I don't need any more trouble!" I shouted pushing him out of the door. His attitude was so annoying! I went out on the glittering stage and stood right in the middle. I dreamily span around bumping into Tomas and falling on top of him. "sorry!" I said jumping up. "dreaming? Yeah this is a dream! Well, you're the star, I'm a co-star!" he said smiling. I got up and sang 'en mi mundo'. I put my hand on my hip as I finished the last verse. "Beautiful..." I heard someone mumble in the back. I turned around and everyone stared at Tomas, who quickly stared at his guitar!?😳 I sat on the edge of the stage to wait for Leon to pick me up...

Where was he? it's been 2 hours! "where's your boyfriend vivi?" Said Tomas sneaking up behind me. "I have no idea.." I mumbled looking down, "ever since I lost Rosetta...i-i..." He came and sat close to me. I rested my head on his shoulder. "vilu, he's not good for you if you're feeling like this..You should start something new, with someone new maybe.." Wait, what was he playing at?! I stood up startled just as Leon burst in the hall. "violetta! Sorry, babe....t-traffic!" he stuttered in between breaths. "leon!" I squealed tripping and falling off the stage. "VIOLETTA!" shouted Tomas and Leon in unison. I fell and kept falling until I felt my head hurt and everything went black.

Leon's POV

I told violetta I was going to work..maybe I shouldn't have lied, when she finds out she'll....

I went to see my ex girlfriend, Lara. We dated for 1 of the years I was in Mexico and she wanted to see me again because she was visiting town. I told vilu I didn't date anyone in Mexico, but I kinda dated 3 girls!😁 Sarah, Lara and Rebekah... right, let's move on. I went to meet Lara at Central Park at 1pm. "Leon!" she squealed running up to me and throwing her arms around me. One word- awkward. "hey lara! What's up!?" I said nervously. "Leon, still as cute as always!" she giggled pinching my cheek. "Lara please!" I said pushing her away from me. "Leon baby!" she shrieked trying to come closer. I pushed her off and ran for it. I was already an hour late to pick up vilu And it was and hours drive to pick her up! I burst into the hall and she suddenly fell of the stage. I sprinted and caught her, but she hit her head off the stage, so she was unconscious. me and Tomas were the only ones there, so we lay her in the back seat of my car and drove at high speed to the hospital. Vilu HAD to wake up !!!😞