Rosetta...

Nati's POV

I sat on maxi's leather sofa with the children playing on the mat. I had this gorgeous baby girl in my arms and she looked just like Alice! "hello there baby!" I whispered in her tiny ear. "mama!" Squeaked the Baby. "no jane! I'm not your mama!" I nervously shrieked setting the baby on the seat. "what's wrong señora?" Said Ludmilla's daughter coming up to me. I don't know how she is ludmi's daughter! She looks nothing like her and ludmi has never had a child! Who's child is it then!? ugh I'm so confused!!! "señorita?" the girl smiled. "What's your name again? You can call me Nati, N-A-T-I!" I smiled back lifting her onto my knee. "I'm Rosetta, Ludmeela's and Dieedgo's daughter!" she giggled. She couldn't ever say her parents names correct so cute! "You're very beautiful like your mama!" I said cheerfully. "My mama doesn't exist. I'm a worker daughter!" she giggled hysterically, "I'm not joking!" She wasn't... Ludmilla and Diego make her work as their servant all day and all night...

Leon's POV

We burst into the supermarket like mentalists and grabbed as many plates as we could carry. "that'll be €27.89 please!" grinned the cute blonde cashier. "ok maxi, you need to pay the pretty lady!" she flipped her hair and blushed. "I'm Katrina, handsome what's your name?" she smiled, "I'm Scandinavian as you can see from my accent!" Maxi handed me the money and I gave it to 'Katrina'. "IS THAT A ENGAGEMENT RING!?" She shrieked snatching the money, "how dare you! I pity your wife to be!" We grabbed our bags of plates and legged it. I drove us Back to maxi's at high speed. We tumbled through the door. "hey babe, what's in the bags guys?" smiled vilu with chocolate frappe on her top lip. I threw my bag at maxi and he ran into the kitchen. "Leon, why is Nati is our living room with my kids and another child?" asked Ali. "we had to do...stuff...so we called Nat and she brought rosy with her!" I smiled at vilu. "ROSETTA!? Baby! it's your mommy!!!" Shrieked vilu running into the living room me trailing after her.

Skip time****

Violettas POV

Leon is preparing dinner in the kitchen and I am watching 'The UMix Show' while writing in my diary! It felt weird...as if someone had had my diary..."it's done my love!" called Leon from the kitchen. I walked in and smelt delicious aromas. I licked my lips. "so what are you making? Curry, Chicken Tahikas, tacos?" I asked. "it will be a surprise! It's a new recipe I made!" he smiled putting his arm around me as he fried vegetables in a frying pan. He softly Kissed my head. It was the time to tell him the truth! Now or never.... "Leon, I'm...."