Girl or boy?

Leon's POV

Today Vilu has a doctors appointment. They told us last time we will know the gender of the baby very soon. I want a little Leon Junior! But Violetta might want a Violetta Junior! "Leon we're gonna be late!" violetta shouted from the kitchen. I quickly jumped up and threw some clothes on, did my hair and brushed my teeth. "I'm coming!" I called putting some sunglasses on and running to the kitchen. She smiled and we walked out to my car. She locked the door and we were on our way.

Violettas POV

We arrived at the hospital and I was so nervous! I knew Leon wanted a boy to follow in his footsteps! But I'd like another girl. Well, fate will decide! Leon waited in the waiting room outside with Rosetta and I went in.

Francesca's POV

It's my day off today! I was lying on my sofa eating potato chips when the doorbell rang. I ran over and looked through the peephole. It was a man and a woman, but I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't properly make out their faces. I opened the door and the woman shrieked, "FRANCESCA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" She then hugged me. I called for Tomas and he came down and spoke to them while I went up to my bedroom to get my contacts. I walked back down and I worked out who they were. "Alice? Maxi??" I said confused. "Yes, love. They brought you a birthday present!" smiled Tomas. "Really? You guys remembered!? Awww! Thanks!!" I said pulling them into a group hug. Alice handed me a perfectly wrapped box with ribbon and a card. I opened the card and read it aloud, "Dear Francesca, We'd like for you to know we will always be your friends and we will never forget about you. You have been so kind and thoughtful towards us ever since we met. You are very important to us. Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true. Xox Alice and Maxi." As I read those word tears came to my eyes and I cried, "thank you so much! I love you two with all my heart!" I moved onto the present. I unwrapped it slowly trying not to tear the paper. I smiled. They got me a diamond studded microphone and a piece of paper with a phone number on it. I didn't get the phone number?? "Em...sorry for asking but what's the phone number for?" I inquired. Maxi started grinning and he blurted out, "it's a phone number for a record company that want to sign you!" OMG.

Camilla's POV (NEW!!😜)

I closed my eyes and held the mic. I took a deep breath and slowly opened my mouth.

*Veo veo que ves

todo depende de que quieras ver

piénsalo bien antes de actuar

si te enamoras te puedes lastimar*

I continued singing. I sung with all my heart my voice starting to hurt, but I kept singing as loud and full as possible.

*otra vez

tu puedes

otra vez

si quieres!*

I finished posing and the crowd through the arena cheered and applauded. I blew some kisses then exited the stage. My throat felt worse than ever. "Camilla baby, my favourite client! Your world tour is going better than we ever imagined! You've got one more show in Buenos Aires, then you're done!" Grinned my managed Sheila approaching me. I nodded and slowly got out the word, "Thanks" I sounded like a frog croaking. It's ok Cami, one more show then you can rest your voice. "Camilla is your voice ok? Is your voice sore?" demanded Sheila. I gave a quick nod. "It's ok. We're flying to Buenos Aires tomorrow and you will perform in 2 days! If your voice isn't better by then...YOURE FIRED!" she shouted storming off. If I got fired Id loose my house! Ok voice it's time to get better! 😰