Epilogue

This is an epilogue made by a fan. I am not copyrighting anything and these are my ideas, but please don't assume I have stolen any ideas from the author and/or director.

*In Tobias's POV*

I wake up.

I must have dreamt about her because she hasn't been the first thing on my mind for a few weeks. This isn't good because I still have heavy guilt on my chest. I push away the thoughts about her and get up to change. 

There are two sets of clothing on my dresser. One has a T-shirt that is grey with black jean pants and the other has blue sweatpants and a white button-down shirt. I choose the one with blue sweatpants and change quickly. 

As I head down to the kitchen, there are already voices shouting. When I get down there, everyone's mouths are immobile, but the shouts and screams are still coming. I try to speak, but no words come. I have finally lost my voice. From all those nights screaming and crying for Tris, my voice is gone, but so is everyone else's.

I figured that if I can hear people's voices in my head, I can speak to them in my head too. I hesitate to do so and end up not bothering. But, a thought comes into my mind; could I speak with Tris? I attempt.

Tris? I think, weakly. No answer. I try again.

Tris?  I think this firmer this time. 

Then my heart skips a beat, she has actually replied to me. A deceased person is speaing to me. I stop breathing.