Chapter 4. ~

3 Months later.

(Jasmine's thoughts.)

"Okay, push Jasmine! Com'on push!"

I went into labor a month early. I was so scared that my baby wouldn't be healthy.

"One more push... okay... and..."

I had my eyes squeezed as hard as I could, then I heard a baby's cry. I opened my eyes, to see my beautiful son lay before me.

I began to cry when the doctor laid him in my arms. He was perfectly healthy. I stroked his head as soft as I could. I stared at him, and he stared back. His whole entire hand grabbed my finger.

Selena came up next to me and she began to cry. She motioned if she could hold him. I gave him to her and she was craddled him. Selena was going to be a wonderful mother one day.

About three hours later, Christy walked in. She had a balloon that said, "It's a boy!" and a bouquet of flowers. She slapped her hand over her mouth and began to tear up.

She held him. "He looks exactly like-" Christy was interrupted when Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Demi walked in.

They all stared at Johnathan. Niall and Demi began to tear up.

Selena came back into the room, and Justin was on video chat on her phone.

Justin was in Europe right now for his tour. He wanted to be here, but his fans come first.

I looked into Selena's screen and I saw Justin gasped. He was tearing up. "I wish I was there to hold him, Jas." "I do too Justin."

Justin just stared at Johnathan for a couple of minutes. He wiped his eyes and said that he had to go.

About four hours later, everyone went home except Selena and Christy.

They fell asleep, and so did Johnathan. I was awake, on ymside just staring at Johnathan. I began to silently cry. I put my pillow up to my face and began to sob to myself.

Johnathan didn't look like Taylor or Justin.

He looked exactly like,

Harry.

(Selena's thoughts.)

I woke up and everyone had fallen asleep. I looked at Johnathan. He was so beautiful. It's weird, he looked alittle like Harry. I didn't think anything of it though.

I walked out fo the hospital room and went to the vending machine.

I was walking back with a Sprite for Christy, a Dr. Pepper for Jasmine, and a water for me, when I got a text.

"The baby is gorgeous, Selena. Looks alot like Harry, to me. -T."

I dropped all of the drinks to the floor. He was here somewhere. There was no one in the halls except me... atleast I thought.

"You look beautiful, Selena." A deep dark voice said.

I trembled in fear.

Before I knew it, the person had their arm around my neck and put an unknow liquid up to my mouth. I passed out.

"Hello, Selena." A mysterious voice said behind me.