Chapter 5. ~

(Jasmine's Thoughts.)

It was morning. I looked right into the sun and winced. I turned to my side to see my beautiful baby boy. I sat up and gently touched him as he slept. I smiled as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I saw Christy sleeing in the chair next to the baby.

"Christy." I whisphered. She woke up. "Oh, hey. Good morning." She said as she stretched. She looked at the baby and smiled. "He's a cutie." She said. I smiled. "Hey where's Selena?" Christy asked. I looked around. Yeah, was Selena? "She probablly went to the bathroom or something. She'll be back in a minute I guess." Christy looked worried. I was worried too, but I didn't show it. Atleast I think I didn't.

"I'm going to make a phone call. Be back in a sec." Christy said as she was leaving the room, gently closing the door behind her.

I picked up Johnanthan. His little mouth curled into a yawn. He did a small giggle. He was the most perfect baby.

I heard the door open. "That was a quick-" I lost my words. It wasn't Christy who came in. It was....

My parents.

(Christy's Thoughts.)

I was stepping out into the hallway and saw soda everywhere! Gosh, they need better maidence around here. I shook my head as I dialed Justin's number.

*Ring... Ring... Ring... Ri-*

"Hey baby." Justin answered with. "Hey Justin." I said. "Baby, are you still at the hospital with Jaz?" Justin asked. "Yeah, I am." "Oh. Where's Selena?" I hesistated. "I don't know. Jasmine and I woke up and she wasn't there." "Oh, she probablly went home to check on Zayn or something." Justin said with a giggle. "Haha, yeah. Well, I was just checking up on you. I got to go. I hope you have a good day babe. I love you, bye." "I love you too baby, bye."

I put my phone back in my pocket. I walked down to the frnt desk. I really was worried about Selena. She wouldn't have left without telling us.

"May I help you?" The front desk lady said. "Oh, yes. Um, have you seen a girl with medium long, black hair walking around here? You might know who she is, her name is Selena Gomez?" The front desk lady thought for a minute. "Um, I haven't seen Ms. Gomez. I'll keep my eye out and inform you if I do!" she said with a smile. "Thank you." I said with a smile and walked away.

I dialed Selena's number. But before I could hit the make call button, I ran for the bathroom. I threw up. I had been feeling sick in the morning for about a week now. I was really worried...

I got back up and washed my mouth out. I dialed Selena's number again.

*ring... ring... ring... ring... ring...*

"Hey, this is Selena! Sorry I couldn't get to the phone. I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Toodles!"

I ran back to Jasmine's room to see her with tears in her eyes. Some older people were just leaving the room. Who were they?

"What's wrong, Jasmine?" I asked. "My... my parents just came." Jasmine said through her tears.

I rubbed her back and hugged her. I know she hasn't her parents in awhile, I know that must have overwhelmed her.

"They held Johnathan. My mother started crying. She said he was the most beautiful baby. She hugged me and apoligized for being there for me. I missed her." She started to cry even harder.

I was sitting next to her when I got a text from Justin.

"Is Selena back yet?" I replied with "No." "Ok, I'm worried now 2. I'll try 2 call her. Ttyl. Ily Christy." Bye ily too."

I put my phone back in my pocket and stared at Johnathan.

(Justin's Thoughts.)

"Justin, we need to start rehersaring for tonight's show!" Scooter said. "Okay, be there in a second." I said. I jumped off the tour bus and headed towards the stage.

"Okay, we're gunna rehearse "Believe" first. Go!" Scooter screamed from the seat he was sitting in.

I was singing, but I really wasn't paying attention. I had my thoughts on Jasmine, the baby, Christy, and if Selena was okay. When we finish the song, I ran off stage and called Selena.

*Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring*

"Hey, this is Selena! Sorry I couldn't get to the phone. I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Toodles!"

"Damnit." I said under my breathe. Something was wrong, very wrong.

But I couldn't do anything. Absouletly nothing.

"Justin?" My mom, Pattie said. "Yeah?" "I just heard you purposed to Christy?!"

My eyes widened. How did someone find out? I know Christy didn't tell anyone!

"Where did you hear that?" "It's all over the news! Justin if you want to spend the rest of your life iwth her that's perfectly fine, she's the perfect girl. But shouldn't you wait a couple of years?" "Mom, we are. We don't want to get married for like, 4 or 5 more years!" "Okay, let's see then." My mom walked away.

I slapped my hand on my bed in the tour bus. How does everyone find these things out?!

"Com'on Justin, we still gotta rehearse!" Scooter screamed.

I ran off the tour bus, and went back to rehearsing.