Chapter: 25

Chapter:25

She got money on her mind and shawty on her grind. I see she on a mission so I don't waste her time.

----------------------------------------------

Antwon POV

11:38 pm

I held Bre'yonna's hand and left the movie theatre. My baby girl wanted to see Mr. Peabody so my baby girl got to see Mr. Peabody.

"You liked the movie?" I asked her while walking to the car.

A black on black Escalade pulled up in front of us. Three dudes dressed and black and a girl hopped out with them.

"Yo ya' name Antwon?" One of the dudes asked.

I ignored them and unlocked the car door. "Bre'yonna get in."

"Daddy who's those guys?" Bre'yonna pointed.

"Yo bitch I said is yo' name Antwon?" The same dude asked again.

"Dad who's those guys?" Bre asked again.

"I don't know just get in the car and lock the doors." I said pushing her in the car. If anything was to go down I wanted my baby girl to be safe.

I closed her door and went around to the drivers seat. "Yeah I'm Antwon, who's asking?"

"You fucked and ducked my sister Kayla?" He said with his hands in his pockets like he was going to pull out something.

"Everybody fucked Kayla nigga why you pressing me about it?" I said with attitude.

He pulled out a 40 caliber and cocked it back. "Well you happened to be the chosen one."

I tried to run then I heard a POP! I felt a burning, painful, stinging sensation on my chest. I heard the dudes run off and speed away in the car.

"DADDY!" Bre'yonna screamed.

She hit my chest and kept grabbing me.

"Daddy wake up!" She said softly.

"Daddy you're bleeding wake up!" She said hitting me.

Then everything went blank..

Chanel POV

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and went in the living room to put the baby down to sleep. I picked him up and carried him upstairs to his nursery.

"Goodnight mama boy." I said kissing his soft cheeks then laying him down in the crib. I turned on the mobile and left the room.

I climbed in bed next to Elijah. "I'm so exhausted."

He wrapped his arms around me. "I've been thinking, maybe we could give it another try?"

"Another try? Elijah one minute you're madly in love with me and you cannot see yourself without me then the next minute our relationship is going to fast, and you need a break from relationships. What the hell?" I said confused

He just turned around and laughed. "Man I love you."

I playfully punched him on the arm. "I don't love you."

"Not what you was saying nine and a half months ago." He winked.

--------------------------------------------

I READ SOME STORIES AND DISCOVERED THAT WHOLE "POV" THING AND I WANTED TO GIVE IT A TRY. SHOULD I KEEP DOING IT OR NAH?