1. The Pregame

(Pov??)
     When me and my sister began this we didn't think anything of it. We just wanted to be able to live comfortably, have a meal to eat every night, a place to sleep, nobody trying to hurt us at night, but that's not what it ended up being.

~memory~ (narrator)
Keke: mommy!  mommy! Where are you going please!.. please don't go! Mommy!

Keke cried as she watched her mother drive off into the sun set with all her belongings.
Her mother and father always fought it almost always ended violent. Her mother got sick and tired of being his punching bag. He told her she could leave but the kids must stay. She couldn't handle saying good bye to her girls. Mama carol never meant to hurt the girls but keke and nicki where 11 and 12. She figured after she figured out how to settle down get a place for her and her girls she could come back for them. She wrote that for them in a letter to nicki along with lots of love and telling her to take care of her sister. Little did mama carol know two weeks after she got an  eapartment on her way to work did she know there would be a shoot out between two Robers and cops would she get caught in the cross firer and never see her girls again.

     Having to bury their mother knowing she was one of the only people who tried to fight for them broke the girls. Living with their father wasn't magical, loving, or healthy at all for the girls. He was violent man. They lived in Queens New York. Drugs, violence, and gangs was what they grew up around. When they both got into middle school the only bright side was school for both of them. That was their only happy place. Even with their school shootings the violence and drugs in school the people is what made them feel welcome and at home when they went to school. There they had a lot of friends they made friends with everyone. Everyone enjoyed their dope ass personality and their real-ness hey gave to everyone. Nicki was sassy af spoke her mind. Keke was apart as hell! She even skipped a few grades and was in the same classes as Nicki. The both where beautiful young lady's who where going through the hardest of times but nobody would ever see that from them at school. Nicki worked two jobs. One after school and one on the weekends just to make sure she got her sister food and school supplies. Keke took a different rout that Nicki didn't know about till later. Keke sold weed, coke, adoral, anything to the kids at school to help them study. She always made sure she told them not to tell Nicki. She did this so she could get things for Nicki on holidays and anytime she needed it. She would always tell her it's money she saved. She did save the money Nicki gave her she just had a plan to run away with Nicki and she wanted them to be set. It had been a few years since the girls lost their mother Nicki was now 17 and keke was 14 about to be 15.

At home-
Robert: Keke,Nicki!! Bring yo asses!

The girls came down the stairs slowly. To their father and a man they never met before.
Robert: this is Meek and you both will be going with him now. He owns you. Take them sr our business is over.
Robert walked away as the man came and grabbed both crying girls by the hair and dragged them to the car as they kicked and screamed. Neighbors watched as the girls got taken from their home and put into the trunk of the car. Nobody called the police. Nobody did anything. The girls held tight to each other and prayed for the situation to be over. The drove for a long time. By the time they stopped Nicki heard the ocean. The man opened the trunk and point a gun to the both of them.
Meek: get out the trunk slowly.
They did as told
Meek: let's go.
He shoved them in the direction he wanted them to go. They went into an big building that looked abandoned. He took them down 3 flight of stairs through hallways past big metal doors of crying girls . He stoped at a door marked 710. Unlocked it and shoved them into the dark room. The fell on the floor on each other. The door slammed. Nicki held keke close trying to comfort her struggling being she couldn't even comfort herself. The room was dark but their was a small light from the bottom of the door that lit up the room a smug. Nicki seen two other girls.