Chapter Four

"HANNAH! HANNAH! HANNAH!" My mum yelled at me to wake up from the top of the stairs. I rolled over to see the time. Three-thirty in the morning. I got up and walked up stairs to find my parents and their friends about to walk out the door to leave for their cruise. "Your father and I are leaving for the six night cruise. If anything happens while we're gone, go over to Ms.Davis's house or call the cops. Understand?" I rolled my eyes and sleepily said "Yes mum, now both of you give me a hug so I can go back to bed." They laughed and gave me a hug and went out the door.

Around ten o'clock I woke up and got some breakfast while I watched cartoons. I was still in my pjs when Stacey, Carrie, Lindsay, and Raina came up to the house.

They stayed and talked for a while then left. It was five forty five when I started getting ready for the so called "date" Harry and I were going on.

When eight thirty rolled around Harry texted me and asked me where I lived. I told him, and in no time he arrived. I have to admit I was pretty excited that I was going to see him.

He knocked on the door and as soon as I opened it he said "Your looking good tonight." My cheeks got real pink but I said thank you.

He helped my into his large black truck and shut the door for me. The ride down there was pretty much quite. When we pulled up to the restaurant before I could unbuckle my seat belt he said "don't you think about moving. Just unbuckle your seatbelt." I laughed at the way he said it and stayed there like an idiot. He opened the door and grabbed my hand and helped me out.

Once I was out, I did something that I would regret for the rest of the night, or so I thought.

When he had grabbed my hand to help me out of the truck, I kept ahold of his hand. "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I said as I released my grip from his hand. "Don't be sorry Hannah." His green orbs looked me straight in mine. He grabbed my hand as we walked inside the restaurant.

I could tell that, that party was the best thing that had happened to me yet.