Meetings

A few weeks later on a Friday night 

Kevin sat at his computer chair bored out of his mind. He goes down to kitchen to find his mother cooking an abundance of food. Franklin tells him the situation, turns out his parents invited over the new neighbors for dinner and forgot to mention it to him.

"Hey, buddy! Change yourself into something acceptable for dinner. Maybe something not so...small." Franklin says

Kevin takes a deep before nodding towards his father and walks back up to his room. He puts on a white dress shirt before walking back to his computer to research more computer viruses.

Kevin notices something from the corner of his eye and turns to his window. Amanda is fully dressed up in flowy black and white striped pants, a black top and black shoes. She was currently putting on silver earrings before she put on her favorite red tinted lip balm that she wore so often. 

Kevin asked about it in class one day about her having a habit of putting it on every 20 minutes and she simply said she didn't like lipstick and that it made her lips soft.  Amanda looks at herself in the mirror before turning off all her lights and leaving the room. A few minutes pass and Kevin walks up to his window, passes his hand through the curtain and touches the glass, just staring at dark room.

"Kevin! Come meet the neighbors!" Franklin shouts for him

Kevin closes his blinds then walks out of his room to the ledge of the small balcony looking over to the living room area to find Amanda's family sitting on the couch with his parents and little sister. 

"Hi, Kevin!" Amanda says with a smile

"Hello, Amanda!" He says with a smirk

Both of their parents looked shocked to say the least and asked how did they know each other. Kevin nonchalantly said that they had class together and told them that they sat together. He walks down the stairs before taking his bow and arrows in his hand.

"Hey, Amanda want me to teach you how to shoot a bow?" He asks as he heads to the yard door while opening it

"Sure!" She walks up and passes him into the yard waiting Kevin

He sets up the bulls eye before walking up to her with his bow in hand. He hands her the bow and positions her arms at the right angle.

"What got you into archery?" She asks while turning her head towards him

"I liked Robin Hood as a kid. I wanted to shoot arrows like him." He says while getting behind her pressing his chest to her back and holding the bow with her hand under his.

"Robin Hood huh? It's a nice story. I was more of a Little Mermaid type of kid myself." she says 

"Let me guess,Disney?"

"At first. But then I discovered the brothers Grimm version. She went through some shit just to die and turn into sea foam at the end." 

"That's pretty dark." He says while placing the arrow between her fingers and having her pull back the string

He went closer to her ear and whispered to let go of the string. As he whispered to her, she could feel her spin shiver as he did. The arrow shot bulls eye and she gasp at the fact. Kevin stared at the side of her head and it caused her to turn towards him. Their faces slowly inch close together before they pull away when the yard door opens.

"Dinner!" Franklin shouts

She lets out a small sigh before moving away from Kevin and hands him the bow before heading towards the door, Kevin watched her form walking away and smirked. He follows her inside and  put the bow and arrows away then heading towards the dining room. He takes a seat next to Amanda and begins to eat.

"So Amanda...How exactly did you meet Kevin?" Eva asked while looking towards the girl and then her son briefly
"Oh we met in our science class, there was an empty seat and we shared a textbook."She says while taking a sip of water.

"How cute!" Amanda's mother says with a smile

"Mom!" Amanda says embarrassed

The parents continue to have conversations among themselves, Celia and Victoria finished their food and went to go play in Celia's room. Once everyone finished their food the adults went into the living room to have conversation over red wine. As Amanda was gonna walk to the living room to join them, Kevin grabbed her by her left wrist with his right hand.

"Wanna check out my room?" He says before practically dragging her upstairs without her even replying

She takes a step into his room and takes it all in. His room looked minimalist and very neat which she found kinda odd for guys around her age.

"Your room is..." She was cut off by Kevin's lips. She could feel her lips against his and it felt really nice. They pulled away and he stood up straight towering over her shorter frame, he stared at her, expecting her to leave but she tiptoed and placed her hands upon his shoulders and kissed him again. He brushed his tongue over her bottom lip and she opened her mouth for him to explore causing her to moan slightly. He placed his hands on her hips pulling her closer to his body having her large chest press against the middle of his torso. 

The session lasted for a few long minutes before someone called for Amanda to come down and head home. They pulled apart and just looked at each other, Amanda fixed her shirt and stood straight with a smile.

"That was nice" she says 

"Very pleasant." he says with an emphasis on the "p"

Kevin sat on his chair once more, while slouching forward with his elbows resting on legs with his hands on his face. 

"I'll call you later" He says while smirking at her

"Yeah, Later." She chuckles while opening the door and leaving

About 30 minutes later Kevin can see the lights of Amanda's room go on and finds her sitting on her bed, touching her lips with fingers. He has won, he has marked his territory on this girl and she is his now.

"Mine."