Chemical

It's been a week since the conversation between Amanda and Kevin, Amanda taken it very well, however on the other hand it was driving Kevin insane. The only intimate thing they would do is when she would see him in the hallway, she would give him little pecks here and there but it wasn't enough for Kevin. The fact that she spent more time with Dylan made him even more furious, because Kevin himself wasn't near what was his. 

It was the day when Amanda's class had to conduct an experiment with chemicals in the lab. She had tied her hair back into a bun, wore protective gear and a lab jacket. Since Amanda's class advanced they got to use the more lethal chemicals in the lab. 

The room was quiet because it was a rule and the two doing an experiment, while doing their own separate tasks, Amanda heard Dylan yelp in pain. A couple of girls screamed before she looked directly at the reason why. The flask over flowed and onto Dylan's right hand, the sight was truly sad and terrifying. The chemical had eaten through the green glove and onto Dylan's skin. 

The panic teacher rushed him to the sink as protocol and told everyone to evacuate the lab , Dylan was screaming and looked like he was going to pass out from the injury. Amanda wanted to literally wanted to wash her eyes out with soap because of that scene and was practically gagging from it.

Kevin wasn't fazed by the whole situation, he was just glad that Dylan was dealt with and how he wouldn't be in school for sometime. He went to comfort Amanda and she gave into him, crying into his chest believing it was all her fault because she looked away for one second. In reality, it was all Kevin.

The night before he searched up the chemicals to be used during the lab on his computer. He found out that if the experiment was mixed a certain chemical it would foam up the flask and leak. Kevin and other students volunteered to help set up the lab before the rest of the class showed up. He switched the chemical power with Aniline dust which can be extremely dangerous, sometimes fatal.

The burns for Dylan was so severe that it ate through his tissue to the bone, which resulted in him losing his pointer and middle finger. Dylan never blamed Amanda for the incident because it wasn't her fault. However after the incident occurred shortly after the break in Amanda and Kevin's relationship ended.