Chapter 2

Ben's POV

The audition is almost finished. Some guys were really good and some made my ears bleed. Even though I admire all of them for their efforts,no one really impressed me. But there is someone that hasn't come yet. Keith Wallen. I have a feeling that he's going to amaze me,but he doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. "Uuughh pick someone already Ben,it's obvious that the Keith guy isn't coming." Shaun complained.

Suddenly,I heard a loud bang and someone entering. Without even looking,I said "You came just in time Keith Wallen." But then......Then I faced him and my mind was blown. He is so good looking. He has a cute baby face,glasses and the cutest smile I've ever seen. I already knew that I was bi and I have done stuff with boys,but I haven't felt like this for a guy in such a long time. But I need to stop thinking about this kind of stuff,I have a wife for God's sake !

"EARTH TO BEN" Shouted Aaron in my ear. "AAAHH MY FUCKING EAR" I screamed in pain. Then I noticed that Keith was giving me a weird but worried look,so I cleared my throat. "You may begin playing now" I said as formally and professionaly as I could. But the truth is,I want to do so much more than just listen to him.....

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar melody. He was going to play "smells like teen spirit" my favourite song !! He played the intro really well,but I had no clue what was about to come. He started singing ! My jaw dropped as I was listening to his beautiful,angelic voice. It actually sounds a lot like mine,but higher pitched. I bit my lip,trying not to show how impressed (and aroused) I was. When he finished playing the song,I clapped really loudly.

"Congratulations,Keith Wallen,you are officialy the new guitar player of Breaking Benjamin !" I exclaimed and Shaun and Aaron started clapping too. Keith was in a complete state of shock,which I found very adorable. I smiled at him and he blushed. What a cute little boy.

"What about me,guys ? Do you have room for me too ?" I heard someone say. It was Jasen Rauch,lead guitarist of Red. "What are you doing here ?" I asked. Keith replied instead of Jasen "W-well,h-he actually got k-kicked out of the band......". I chuckled at his adorable stuttering and then faced Jasen "We'll see what we c-" "HELL YEAH,OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN US" shouted Shaun and Aaron. I glared at them but then I started thinking about it. Maybe a second guitarist wouldn't be so bad. "Alright,you can join us too" I confirmed.