Chapter 9

Keith's POV

Where.......Where am I ? I was watching the others playing video games just a minute ago. Why am I locked up in a dark room ? "They betrayed you" I heard a familiar voice say. It was my 'father'....."They sent you here because you're not worthy enough." He said. I then heard his footsteps coming closer and closer to me. "Did you really think that someone would actually love you ? That you would matter to someone ?" He laughed....How can someone be so heartless ? "Well,news flash Keith. You're nothing."

I woke up,completely in shock. Thank god it was just a dream ! Even though I keep having this kind of dreams almost every night,I still can't tell if they're real or not when I'm having them. However,this time,someone's strong arm was wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see who it was,even though I knew damn well that it was Ben. But I couldn't see anything. I couldn't see his beautiful,gray eyes.

I began searching for my glasses,since they probably fell off. While I was searching,I heard Ben chuckle "Go back to sleep baby boy. It's only 4 AM" he whispered. I blushed deeply and just nodded. He laid down on the couch and dragged me on top of him,since I was previously sleeping still sitting straight. "Ben,why are you still awake ?" I asked,whispering,because I didn't want to wake anyone else up. He put both his arms around me,hugging me. "Well......Let's just say I.......I-i was watching you sleeping." He said,also whispering. I was actually caught off guard by how straightforwoard he was.

He proceeded to run his fingers through my hair "You looked like an angel who's suffering while you were sleeping......What were you dreaming ? Do you want to talk about it ?" He asked me. I just shook my head. I can't possibly tell him. He would never look at me the same way ever again.....He would be disgusted ! I don't want anyone else to find out about my father. It's better this way. "Okay Keith. I respect your wishes. But I would never judge you for anything. Now,go back to sleep." he said. I rested my head on his big,buff chest and fell asleep.

Jasen's POV

Every day,I wake up at 6 AM. It has been a habit since my early childhood. Some may say that this is too early for a band member,but I don't care. Someone has to cook anyway ! So I put on a shirt that I found on the floor,my trusty kitchen gloves,which were given to me from my grandma, and went to the kitchen. However,on my way to the kitchen I noticed something at the living room,so I quickly opened my phone's camera and took a closer look. Keith was sleeping on top of Ben. This has to be the most adorable thing I've seen in my entire life......Well,apart from my kids of course......I miss them so much. I sighed,snapped a pic and went to cook some sweet ol' bacon.

Half an hour later,I heard someone hopping towards the kitchen. I turned around,just to see Shaun being his usual energetic self. "Mmmmmoooorniiiiiing" he said,in a kinda annoying,but still cute way. "Good morn-" I was about to finish my sentence when he grabbed two pot lids.

Shit

"Uuummm,Shaaaun ? What exactly are you doing ?" I asked,extremely confused and,dare I say it,scared. "Stop questioning me Dad." He said jokingly. He then run towards the 'living room' where the two lovebirds were sleeping. I followed him,since I had nothing better to do and the food was almost finished anyway. He took a deeeeeeeep breath. "WAKE UP,WAAAAAKE UP ! IT'S A GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL DAY !" He started singing.....no,TRYING to sing a cute song from Lazytown,while he was hitting the pot lids against each other. Keith immediately fell off the couch and screamed. Ben on the other hand,only woke up when he realised Keith wasn't with him anymore.

"It's time for Aaron,WOOOOOO" he said and ran like naruto. I didn't bother following him,since I was still dancing to the 'Wake up' melody,which was stuck in my head. "What the fuck is going on in this place ?" said Ben,before even saying good morning. What a bad,baaad boy. "Are you okay Keith ?" He asked,concerned for his lo- BANDMATE. "Yeah,I'm fine.....I guess" he said and laughed awkwardly. "WAKE UP,I'M POUNDING ON THE DOOR. I'M NOT THE MAN I WAS BEFORE. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOOOOUUUU WHEN I NEED YOU" We heard Shaun 'singing'. "Shut the fuck up !" Aaron yelled.

A few minutes later,we were all gathered around the table,with Keith still being terrified and Aaron still being pissed. "Seriously dude,what is wrong with you ?" Aaron asked. "I'm just a happy manchild that refuses to grow up. I'm only 24 after all,baldy" He said and smiled. Aaron just rolled his eyes,while everyone was giggling at his reaction. "I bet today's concert is going to be even better than yesterday's" claimed Ben. We just all silently agreed.

Some of us may not like someone as much as the others,but in general,we're a perfect team.