Chapter 2- New Friends

"I told you the right way was to go!" Sabrina snapped at Thomas.

     "Well then why don't you lead!" he shouted back

     "I might as well, women have a better sense of direction than men!" she shouted "It’s a proven fact!"

     "Oh yeah, prove it!"

     "Guys, it’s no use fighting" said Scarlet trying to calm her friends down "its sunset and there's no way we'll make it to the Pokémon center in time."

      "Oh great" Sabrina groaned "now I have to sit and sleep in the forest with bug types and ghost types and-"

      "Would you stop complaining?" Thomas snapped "you’re probably going to irritate an Ursaring or something and get us all killed!"

      "Oh, you want that! Then I’ll go find one" she shouted walking towards the forest "here Ursaring, come eat us, put us all out of our misery!"

      "At this rate we are going to get eaten!"

      Scarlet sighed at her friends bickering. Maybe traveling with them wasn't a good idea after all.

      "You know what, fine, have it your way" Thomas said "where do you think this center is!"

      "Back that way!" she shouted.

      "Oh yeah and take a right at the left road which lead to a dead end!" Thomas pointed out.

      "There are always short cuts in these kind of places" said Sabrina "I’m sure we'll find one if we go my way."

      "Oh, Your way!"

      "Guys, let’s stop fighting, we should make camp where we are at and figure out where we are in the morning" Advised Scarlet "it’s dark so things look different."

      "There is NO way I am sleeping out here!" Sabrina scoffed.

      "Well you grew up in a manner for Dialga's sake!" Thomas shouted "me and Scarlet actually lived in normal houses with somewhat normal people."

      "Are you kidding, Scarlet's family is famous!" Sabrina said.

      "Guys calm down" Scarlet said "we don't want to wake anything stirring-" Scarlet sighed seeing that her friends weren't even listening to her at all. They kept getting louder and louder, so loud possibly Raquaza might even hear them from space. A sudden flash from her belt appeared and Piplup stood there, staring at Scarlet. Scarlet smiled "you little escape artist" she picked up her Pokémon "did they wake you?"

      "Pip" Piplup's pip sounded annoyed and in a response of "yes". Scarlet looked up at her friends whose voices got louder and louder by the second.

      Behind Scarlet, she heard a rustling of the bushes. She (being curious) walked over and peered into the bushes. A small little brown tail poked out, round and fuzzy. It backed up and bumped into Scarlet. It was a Teddiursa, a small one, possibly a baby. It blinked up at her carefully.

      "It’s okay little one" Scarlet said softly "I’m nice."

      "Teddy" the Pokémon called with a happy chant.

      "Well I’m glad you’re fine" Scarlet said.

      "Pip!" Piplup squeaked happily.

      "Teddy" Teddiursa ran up and gave Scarlet a small little 'bear hug'. Scarlet was melting inside; this little Pokémon was so cute!

      "Hey guys, look at this Teddiursa" Scarlet called out to her friends.