Part 10: Birth

A/N: This is a continuation of Part 9: Marriage. ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven's POV

   I was 9 months pregnant. I was expecting them to come any day now but I wasn't expecting them today. In the middle of the after party at my wedding, my water broke. "Call a paramedic!" I heard my husband yell as I slowly fainted. I heard the paramedics coming. Next thing I know it went dark. I couldn't hear nor see anything.

Damian's POV

   My wife was on the ground. "Will she be okay?" I worried. "She is alive. She only fainted. We need to get her to the hospital now. She is going into labor." They reassured me. "Will I be able to go with her?" I had worry in my eyes. "Yes." They answered reassuringly. "I understand how you feel Damian." My father put his hand on my shoulder. I know he understands he has been through the same thing when Selina was pregnant with my sister. I got up and hugged my father. "See you at the hospital," I whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked away. I walked to the ambulance vehicle and got in.

   I held Rachel's hand. She clutched mine. I was happy she knew I was there. She woke up slightly. We were 3 minutes away from the hospital. "Beloved, we are nearly there." She responded with a small smile. They rushed us to a room. They lied her onto a bed. She was now upright. She was in pain and agony. They kept saying push. That's all she did. She screamed in pain. I held her hand through the whole process. We were welcomed with two cute little cries from two little twin babies. "You can hold them once we clean them. They seem to have an allergy to breast milk. We have to give you a special formula for them."

Nobody's POV

   They cleaned the babies and handed them to their parents. The others came in. Kori looking down at her stomach and looked back at Raven with a face that says I will have her confidently just like you. She gave her a small smile. Selina looked happy. Helena looked happy. Everyone was happy. Gar looked in awe then asked, "What are their names?" Damian, of course, smirked and replied with "The girl is Blade and the boy is Dagger." Gar was a little scared. "Okay," he trembled.

   Raven got out of the bed. "You need to rest." The doctor warned. "I'm okay. I have healing powers. Don't forget who you are talking to." Raven cautioned. "Sorry. Raven, we forget time to time we deal with human birth, day after day." The doctor apologized. "It's okay." Raven accepted the apology. They all walked out with the twins. Jay (My own character. She is the daughter of Helena Wayne and Jason Todd. Aka Damian's niece. Just in case you are wondering she is 14 years old.) walked toward her cousins. "May I hold Blade and Dagger. عمة and اخو الام (Auntie and Uncle in Arabic)?" Jay questioned. "I see you are working on speaking Arabic. Yes, you may hold them." Raven smiled.

Jay's POV

   "I am. Thank you for letting me hold them, Aunt Rachel." I thanked. "No problem, sweetie." I smiled. I am so happy I had cousins. "One more thing. I am not one for guys. I am one for girls. I see the amount of abuse guys can throw at you. I know I want to be with a girl. What I am saying is I am lesbian." I said a little worried about what they may say. "I knew all this time, Jay. I know you make a great girlfriend to who you choose." Auntie reassured me. "I have a girlfriend. Her name is Talon. She is here."

(Disclaimer: I don't own the picture)

   "Sup," Talon said. "Do you want to hold Dagger?" I said lovingly. "Yea." She replied. I kissed her then gave her Dagger. She stood in awe. Personally, I thought that had to be the best day ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Tell me what YOU thought about this chapter. Love Y'all <3! See you in the next chapter. ~ Rachel