Chapter 7

*Nashs POV*

"Well Lexi, I really like you. And I know we've only known Each other for like a week, but will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

"Nash," she sighed "as much as I wanna say yes, we've only known each other for a week. We're not going to be like those stories where they fall In love in a minute and become boyfriend/girlfriend that night. I'm sorry but no." I looked up at her. She didn't look like she was going to cry, which meant her feelings for me weren't as strong as my feelings for her. But, I didn't want to be that person in those stories who gets mad and doesn't talk to his crush because she said no.

I nodded and bite my lip.

"Well, let's escape this awkwardness and do something!" Gilinsky screamed. I heard Lexi giggle and stand up.

"Well," she said mocking jack, "I happen to have a freezer full of ice cream and a cabinet full of junk to put on it." All the boys stood up and ran to the door to get to her house. The two of us laughed and started to follow them.

"Um Nash?" I heard a soft voice behind me. "Can we pretend that never happened and not have it awkward between us?" I smiled and nodded, which caused her to smile.

But also, I wasn't going to wait on this one girl. I can move on. But she won't be able to move on from me.

~•~

Lexis POV*

As we entered my house all the boys already had bowls waiting and were currently looking for spoons I rolled my eyes and headed for they freezer. I took out the chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and Cotten candy ice cream(😍) and layed it all on the counter.

The boys quickly filled up their bowls and grabbed all of the toppings I laid out. It actually looked really gross to be honest. I grabbed a bowl of Cotten candy ice cream and put some gummy bears on top because I'm basic like that.

~•~

We decided to have an outdoor movie night and so we made a list of everything that needed to be done

(Go watch stilababe09's video on seventeens channel her DIY you life movie night one. That's where all the ideas come from)

I took over making the projector and seats.

First I took old pool floaties and wrapped sheets around them, put out some pillows we kept in the basement and blankets for seating. And next was the projector. Katie ended up coming out and helping me with it.

Once we were done we high-fived Eachother and then sat down waiting for the boys. I noticed Nash all up against Katie. Being all flirty and what not, but then Hayes came and sat next to me. I curled up into his sides as he put is arm around me. If this is the game Nash wants to play, then play the game he shall.

------------------------------------------------

wow I suck I haven't updated in more than a month in sorry lol. But OMG thank you so much for 1.2k reads like this is amazing!

Anyways sorry this is so bad but I'll updated as much as I can before school starts.

Teaser for next chapter: Can somebody say drama?

Update: were gonna try for Wednesday! (: