Chapter 8

Lexis pov•

I'll never let go Jack. I'll never let go.

"OMG this makes no sense! she says she'll never let go, then let's go. I swear if someone does that to me-"

"Jack" I interrupted laughing, "1. Did you just say OMG out loud? 2. It's like a metaphor. She means she'll never let go of the feelings, idiot." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Ms. Brooks." Gilinksy snapped. "Just shut up and watch the movie."

"Ooo, sassy" Hayes laughed and messed up my hair. I slapped his arm and stood up.

"I'll be back. Do y'all want me to bring out another movie?" I asked walking into my house.

"THE NOTEBOOK!" I heard Matt yell.

"Oh didn't know we had a softie in the group" I teased and walked inside. I grabbed the movie and walked into the kitchen. I went to grab a cup when I heard a door slam. I look over and see an angry Nash.

"What the hell was that?" he gritted through his teeth.

"Woah, Nash, what are you talking about?" I calmly replied while placing everything in my hands down.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! You go and turn me on then leave me for my brother? Who the hell does that!?" his voice got louder.

"Oh so I'm the one who messed up? I didn't do anything till you started flirting up a storm with my sister." I started to get angry. Why was he blaming me for this?

"That's totally different. At least your sisters hotter than you. Hayes isn't anywhere near as hot as me." I started to tear up a little bit but it tried not to let him see.

"Aw, is the poor baby tearing up?" he pouts his lip while laughing at me.

"Shut the hell up Nash." I said croaked.

"No one tells me to shut up. Especially not you" and he did the last thing I thought he would ever do to me. He slapped me.

{ I was about to end it here but then I logged on and you guys gave me 15 more votes and I got happy so I kept writing. So (: }

I grabbed my cheek and stared him right in the eyes.

"Holy shi-" I turn my attention over to see Taylor.

"Taylor leave" Nash demanded.

"Dude no, you just frickin slapped her! That's not okay dude!" He yelled the last part. "Lex, go outside." I nodded and scurried outside as fast as I could while wiping my tears.

I couldn't look at Hayes without seeing Nash, same with Katie. So I went to the first person I saw, Matt.

*Nashs pov*

Holy freaking shoot.

I just slapped the girl I love.

You heard me right.

I slapped the girl I love.

I dropped the the ground and covered my face in my hands.

Taylor must've talked to me for an hour before we went outside again. I walked over to Lexi and went to go give her a hug and tell her I'm sorry.

But she looked at me in fear and ran behind Jack.

I don't think you understand how much it sucks to know the girl you love is afraid of you.

--------------------------------------------------

Well that is actually not at all how I planned the chapter to be but it works. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But school starts soon so I'll be a little busy and the chapters won't be as great but I'll try whenever I'm free!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES IT MEANS ALOT.

Recommend my book maybe? I know it's bad but I'm working on it (:

But OMG I love you guys ssososososo much! I mean for those of you who stuck around past my awful writing skills till here! the first chapter I had 777(cool right) and the last chapter was only 24. But can you get other people to read and vote ? Comment too! I love comments (: