Chapter 9

A week has gone by since Nash had hit me, and all the boys went back to Magcon. This time they'd be gone for a whole month and a half. My parents said the last show was here, in Moorseville, so we 'have to attend'. I didn't mind going. But it's just I don't want to see Nash.

I was currently in my room oovooing with Matt and Cam. Yep that's right. Bringing oovoo back. (Am I the only one who used that?)

We were currently playing truth or dare and it was my turn. Cam was in the gym of the hotel and Matt was in some random hallway.

"Cam, I dare you to take your skateboard and stand on it-" I said before I was rudely interrupted.

"Too easy!" Matt yelled.

"You didn't let me finish! and put your skateboard on top of one of those yoga balls and stand on it." I finished proudly.

"Oooooooo" I heard taylor scream from the background.

"HI TAY!" I screamed as Matt covered his ears like a little kid.

"Oh man up Espinosa" cam said getting ready to jump on top of the skateboard.

He jumped and all you could see was cam falling backwards and the skateboard shooting at the screen then cams screen went black and disconnected.

Me and Matt started laughing so hard we were crying and by the time we sobered up, cam was standing there with an ice pack to the back of his head and holding his cracked MacBook.

That just made us laugh even more. Then I heard a door close and more laughter fill the room. Matt looked up and got nervous.

"Umm hey Griers." He said. Putting emphasis on 'Griers'.

"Um, I gotta go. I'll see you guys later."

"Aw by bae!" Taylor screamed! I laughed stiffly and smiled. Before exiting the call.

I closed my computer and let out a long sigh. I can't believe I actually let myself fall for Nash. I should've known. I reopened my computer and logged onto YouTube.

What guys look for in girls

Nash grier

I took a long sigh and clicked on it.

9 minutes and 48 seconds of pure torture. Everything they said was Katie.

Katie sings.

Katie plays volleyball.

Katie has like no hair on her body.

I sighed. I wasn't going to let it bother me. I wasn't going to let some dumb video including a dumb boy bring me down. I'm perfect, just the way I am. And I won't let boys take over my life. I closed my computer and placed it onto my nightstand and headed downstairs.

*Matts Pov*

"Nash what the heck dude!" Jack screamed. "Why would you post that!"

We were all stunned after we finished watching the video.

"I wasn't thinking dude! I just, I wanted her to get jealous and come back to me but I think i did the complete opposite!"

"The hell you did! She doesn't deserve you Nash. Your nothing but an asshole." Taylor said shaking his head.

"You don't mean that tay-"

"I know exactly what I meant to say. Or else I wouldn't have said it." Taylor barged out of the room.

Nash sat in the corner of the room and buried his face in his hands. I went to sit next to him and patted his back.

"How do I fix this Matt?" he squeaked out.

"Just like you fix a plate you smashed on the ground. You can't. But you can try and flute to together. So you can't fix it, but you can try."

----------/------//---------///-------------////

Hello!! so yay I actually updated on time! So thank you for all the reads and votes and such. I love each and everyone one of you!

OMG so that oovoo truth or dare session up there actually happened. I was chatting with a few friends and we dared one kid to do it. Best thing that happened. That summer.

And yes I updated my cover! I like it a lot better but if any of you guys have any ideas can you send in ideas? Thanks 😘

Well hope you enjoy! Comment vote and share!!

*muah*

-Em Xx