Chapter 3

Dear Diary, 

  It snowed again, but I don't mind. All I know is I was walking around Lester Part at night waiting for a friend to pick me up. Every time I walked it was like my footsteps echoed in the snow. The warm tears rolled down my face. That will not give up. I cant run. All I can do is walk or else I will feel what London felt when blood rolled down her back and when she could hear That's breath. I walk and reach for my phone to see were my friend Alexandria was. Since I was done and needed to tell the police. It has only been 2 weeks since London's murder. So they will listen, right?  

  Or am I just too hopeful?  I message Alexandria and she is at Starbucks... I should have known. The was "That" follows my steps and his breath is exact with mine. Like "That" is making me go insane. Or wants me to. The cold winter breeze sents chills down my spine and makes my nouse freeze up. I think who can I call? Liam might be at his boyfriend's house and he lives close-ish. I slowly pick up my phone and start walking to the parking lot. Lucky for me Liam picks up first thing. "Hey, Liam Alexandria is very late to pick me up at Lester will you?" It is silence on the phone. " Liam you there?" Nothing "Okay well I will call someone else I guess." 

   I slowly reach back to put my phone back and I feel a cold dead hand stroke mine... "That" is done playing games. My mind starts running wild I yank my hand out and run to the main road my blood pumping and the words "Get away" racing through my head and then boom I ban heads with a police officer on patrol. He takes me in and I tell him everything. I sleep in a room and my parents bring me clothes, my homework, a charger and my journal. I hope "That" stays away now. 

Sincerely 

Megan L.