12

Lauren's POV
Staying up all night writing down songs I finally liked one. Feeling proud of myself I deserve a little break. Going on my phone I noticed it was three in the morning.

Did I really stay up for hours writing songs? I yawned, looking at my notifications. I saw that Camila texted me not too long ago.

2:55 From Camila🌵:Are you up? I'm really sad and I don't want to be alone.

I frowned and decided to text her back.

3:03 To Camila🌵: I just saw your text, I'm up. We can meet at the ice cream shop we went with Shawn a couple of days ago.

I got out of my bed and got dressed to go out. I looked at my phone and saw Camila texted.

3:04 From Camila🌵: I'm on my way, thank you.

I smiled grabbing my car keys, I looked at Normani passed out on the bus. She wouldn't mind if I slipped away for an hour.

A few minutes pass and I parked my car in the parking lot of the ice cream place.

I walked in, knowing the employees were all tired and dead on the inside for working at an ice cream place open for 24 hours.

There I saw, a petite brown haired woman. Her eyes were red and puffy. I walked up to her, frowning at the sight of her so glumly.

I sat down next to her rather than across from her. No words were spoken at first, then she acknowledged my presence, she wrapped her arms around my body and snuggled herself in my chest.

I felt her crazy hysterically. Her cries were muffled by my chest, I looked around and noticed we were the only ones in the shop.

I focused my attention to Camila. I rubbed her back for as long as she let me.

"What's the matter?" I softly asked, Camila lifted her head. "He cheated." She she softly said wiping her tears.

Authors note
Yeah I know this is a short chapter but anyways I hope you enjoy it I'm going to try and write more chapters
Vote/Comment