fiftieth letter

16th may, 2017.

Katherine, this is the last letter I am writing to you. I am fed up of it all. I am tired of writing letters to you like an high school lover. I love you but you don't love me and you will never love me. I know you have moved on, I don't want to ruin your happiness.

Kate, just know I will always love you. I will love you till my last breath. I will continue loving you even if it is the last thing I do. I will always remember the good times we spent together.

I will always remember our first hug, our first date and our first kiss. I will always remember our travel together. I will always remember the love we shared. I will never forget you.

I have no hope any longer, I can't keep fighting for a love that is not mine. Baby, I love you and I will always love you.

Love is all about sacrifice and I am ready to sacrifice it all for you.

I don't know if we will meet again. I do not know if I will be alive when you decide to come to Nigeria. I do not know if I will wake up tomorrow but know one thing, I will always love you.

Bye Kate. Bye my love. I will forever love you.

                               Your love,
                                Dayo.

A/n: hey, 50 letters is officially over but an epilogue will be after this.