Hero/Villain

"Let me get this straight," said Plagg who was pressing his nubs on his temples "You joined the Theater Club because you felt pity for the akumatized Director who wants to get enough members?"

"And the fact that the play is about Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Adrien chirped excitedly "Isn't that amazing?"

"Amazing? You call this amazing?!" he shrieked loudly "Are you out of your mind?! What if someone discovers your identity?!"

The blond gently pushed the black kwami away with his index when he hovered near his eyes "There, there, Plagg. Calm down, will you? No one will discover my identity. Besides, I'm not planning to sign up for Chat Noir's role."

"What role are you planning to get?"

His Chosen answered him with a smirk.

Plagg may not admit it but he really adores Adrien. Not only he was a filthy rich kid with a heart of gold, he was also an innocent cinnamon roll who can be exploited by anyone – especially him. A simple whine of Camembert and the kid will deliver it immediately. His Chosen might complain afterward but he would shut his darn mouth once he gave him an authority to transform regardless if there was an Akuma or not.

He just didn't understand why his Chosen would waste his transformation flirting with his Lady or visiting his Princess' balcony.

Despite Adrien's teenage angst and shortcomings, Plagg likes the kid the way he loves his cheese.

But this? The black kwami screamed mentally after seeing his Chosen's auditioned character on the list, I did not sign up to put up with his shit.

"C'mon, what's wrong with Papillion's character?" Adrien asked while browsing the dialogue scripts. He was staying near the backstage for more privacy and to give Plagg a breather, a decision he was starting to regret.

The kwami crossed his short arms then harrumphed "Would you like me to enumerate all of the bad things that Papillion did to this city and to you?"

The blond rolled his eyes indignantly "I know he's a villain – "

"So why. Did. You. Choose. That. Role?!"

"Have you seen the list of applicants, Plagg? No one wants to take Papillion's role," the blond explained, probably a thousand times already "The play will be cancelled if there's an empty slot."

"So you decided to become a hero by taking the villain's role?" Plagg sneered then flew towards the darkest corner of the room "What a heroic deed."

Adrien sighed knowing that his kwami would sulk there and act like an abandoned cat "Plagg, you – "

"Adrien?"

The blond's shoulder jerked when a familiar voice called his name. He immediately turned around and saw one of his best friend in her usual pigtails.

"Marinette?! What are you doing here?"

"I – I'm about to a - ask you the same question," she stammered at him with a blush. "W – What are you do – doing here?"

"Oh, I'm here to join the audition," he waved the script that he was holding "How about you?"

The pigtailed girl rubbed her arm shyly "Ah – uh, I – I'm here as a - a co – costume designer...?"