Hello again

Apollo's Pov:

After our little fuck session, Silos disappeared on me. I was hoping to tease him for the remainder of the party but I couldn't find him and here I thought I was going to invite him for a "sleep over" which it's more of me keeping him up all night until I fuck out his brains. The sex was good especially how he suck my cock in further. It drove me crazy! I wish I had his number So he can become a full time fuck buddy.

Silos' Pov:

I lost my V card to my neighbor I barely know. At this point, I just tried hard to avoid him. I convinced my sister to lie for me every-time he came to the door. It was too much for me to look at him. I would just crave the sex more. He was like some sweet, delicious honey and to a mere bee like me I couldn't get enough. Last night, I had a wet dream that he came into the shower with me and fucked me hard against the bathroom wall. gosh, I can feel his pheromones from my bedroom. If I see him again, I think I'll explode.

I spent the rest of my miserable summer trying to avoid my lustful beast across the road. Though it's been two months since the party, I can't forget that embrace. I entered my new class and became frozen. Sitting in the back was Apollo. I had to stare at him. I wanted to rip off his Fall Out Boy tee and ripped jeans so bad.He looked at me and gave me that smile that made my knees feel weak. I gathered as much strength I could and sat next to him. "Hey" I muttered quickly. "Hello again, Silos. Weird seeing you after I bust you out and never see you again" he was whispering in my ear. He was extremely close making feel his warmth. " I-I was busy, okay?" Apollo chuckled at me. "We'll see how busy you are later then" he nibbled my ear softy before sitting properly in his seat. I blushed. God, please forgive me for the sins I'm going to let him do to my body later. I managed to survive my first four periods without collapsing.

Apparently, Apollo has almost every class with me. Art and science is when I'm free from his desirable glances. Just knowing that he's undressing me with his eyes make me hot and bothered. Now it's fifth period so I made my way to the cafeteria when someone stops me and pulls me into a room. I see Apollo looking down on me with a grin. "Looks like I caught me a cute little rabbit" He tugged me forward, giving me a feel of the hardness in his pants. "Is this where I beg not to be eaten by the wolf?" Apollo's lips was so close to mine. "Sorry...No Mercy" he bite my lip and I surrendered to his will " Not going to resist?". I wrapped my arms around his neck, " I won't mind being devoured". Apollo smirked. He hoisted my legs up, lowering my pants and boxers in the process. His tongue ran along my neck as I gripped his shirt for balance. I moaned into his ear."You're really horny" he chuckled. "You shouldn't talk.You're more hard than me..." I mocked. "Not for long" Apollo had already lifted my shirt. His tongue danced about with my nipple.I moaned softly as my grip on his shirt got tighter. I felt Apollo's hands stroke my Dick softly. His hands were soft as they fondled my lower region. I moaned, "...I'm going to cum...". Apollo smirked. "Tsk.. Tsk... We can't have that" Apollo's thumb pressed down against my tip, not allowing any cum to follow through. I wrapped my arms tight around him. Apollo sucked at my nipple as his fingers played with my anus. They went deeper and deeper into me rubbing my insides. I moaned as I threw my head back. Forgetting I was pinned against the janitor's shelf, I hit me head on clean but Apollo's teasing felt too good for me to care. His teeth gently bite down on my nipple and I couldn't hold it anymore. I spread my legs wider for him, "stop teasing me... I want it now". Apollo licked his lips as he thrusted into me. His thrusts as powerful as the last time. After what seemed like hours of sweat, moans,groans and thrusting, Apollo cum so much in me. He lowered me down to his waist. I was facing his huge cock. Apollo pulled my head back by my hair to look at him. "Don't I get some service too?" I gulped. I was at first very hesitant, I mean, that thing was really big. But then I pressed my lips against the head. I licked it tasting the salty yet sweet pre-cum. I tried slurping further into my mouth. Then the bell rung signaling we have to got to class. Apollo pulled me away as he fixed his pants, "see you later, Silos". Ugh! This guy can really me like this!

Apollo's Pov:

I walked to class with a huge grin. If only we had Science together so I could tease him some more. oh well... But as I thought about it during science, I couldn't help but feel a bit dirty though sex is the best invention ever. Like it felt really good thrusting inside of Silos and feeling Silos' insides twitch as I went deeper into him. Yet It also felt wrong somehow but I can't help how good it felt. Maybe I was just sex deprived.