3: flashbacks

"Taehyung! Help!"

"Taehyung!! Help me! Get me out of here!"

"The *cough* fire is getting bigger and---"

This happened so fast. I just woke up and saw a fire starting to get bigger and bigger.

Some parts of our apartment started to broke down.

I-- I dont know what to do! The fire is already suffocating me and-- and I just cant save him!

I also need to save myself! It's risky to jump in there, where Jimin's at!

There are some big pieces of woods with fire being the barrier between me and Jimin.

A tear left from my left eye.

"I'm so sorry Jimin"

-------------------------------
I gasped, catching my breath. What the fuck just happened? I looked around me at nandito ako ngayon sa kama ko.

I sighed.

That-- that vision. It's so, so vividly clear. What the heck?

"hey Taehyung, you okay?" I looked at Jaebum and nodded my head. "Continue packing your things, Taehyung-ah. I'm gonna miss youuuu" I just realized there are luggages around me.

Oh--- I'm moving out. I almost forgot na lilipat na pala ako ng dorm.

I chuckled at him and he gave me a hug.

"oH---"

"shh I'm seriously gonna miss you." he sincerely said. "It's not like I'm going out of town." I managed to say kahit na nasasakal nako nitong hayop na 'to.

But I'll also miss him though. He's a great roommate and friend.

Jaebum broke the hug at pumunta muna ng banyo.

I continued to pack my things when suddenly I'm hearing--

"the roses have wilted, the violets are dead, the demons run circles, round and round in my head."

I looked around me but saw nothing. What the fuck?

I-- I feel something-- someone around me.

Heck. What the fuck am I even saying? Aish.

I felt a cold wind, close to my ears.

And then---

"Hey, Taehyung. I heard your friends outside. Di mo ba naririnig?" A surprised look is painted on my face.

"u-uh... I'm going to open the door." I stuttered and got up from my bed.

What the fuck just happened?

---------------------------

I hope you guys, enjoyed this chapter! ♥♥ credits to the rightful owner of the quote above. Love lots! ♥♥