2: Reunion?

Edited.

Kim Taehyung's Pov

"J-Jeungguk." I looked at him and I can feel it. The aura of anger and sadness. Our eyes met and I can still see a little bit of hope. A hope for-- for what?

He broke the eye contact at umupo sa harap ko. The others also came at umupo.

I'm confused. Bakit sila nandito? After what happened to Jimin, Ngayon lang ulit nila ako nilapitan.

"we need to fix this up, Taehyung-ah. After what happened to Jimin, hindi na tayo lahat nag-usap." Namjoon said as he heaved a sigh of sorrow "I want us all to be back together again. Jimin may not be with us but he's in our hearts."

I miss them so much. So damn much.

"holy shit I think I'm gonna cry." Hoseok said as he dramatically covered his face.

I jokingly rolled my eyes and all of us softly laughed together.

I looked at Jeungguk, our eyes met and he smiled at me. I looked at Jin Hyung, His eyes are crying. Tears of joy to be exact. I looked at Yoongi Hyung, he may be the coldest in our group but I can clearly see him crying his heart right now. I looked at Hoseok Hyung, His face is still covered with his hands but I can feel the warmth. The warmth of his love towards our group. The love that keeps us all together. And I looked Namjoon Hyung. His face is full of pure Joy.

"Taehyungie Hyung I'm so sorry. I know that I shoud've done it. Alam kong wala kang choice. But my pride and anger took over me and kailangan ko ng may sisisihin. Oh god. I'm so sorry."

"hey gguk, It's okay. I understand you." I said and smiled at him.

I hope this wont end.

-----------------------------------------------
The bell rang at tapos na ang klase namin. I checked my watch and it's 3:05pm

"HEY TAE!" I saw Hoseok Hyung and the others running towards me.

"Oh guys!" I laughed while waving my right hand at them.

Nandito na sila sa harap ko and Namjoon started to talk.

"naisipan naming bumili ng bagong dorm for us all to live in." Namjoon said as he's catching his breath "ano? Payag ka?"

I smirked

"hell yeah"

------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Love lots! ♥ ♥ ♥