Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Stay Away

**Shawn’s POV**

“Do we really have to go?” I asked.

“Shawn, stop complaining and just look on the brightside of this. We are going out, just us guys and we are gonna have a good time.” Ash, my best friend says as he pulls out of the pack house driveway.”You’ve been working hard and I think you could use a guys night out.” He says as he continues and looks out his rear view mirror.

“Totally dude.” Declin, my other best friend chimes in. “And we are going to get some sexy girls tonight!”

“Great.” I say with the least bit of enthusiasm.

Oh by the way my name is Shawn Greyson. Alpha  of the Grey Moon Pack. As I’ve mentioned before, I am in the car with my two best friends Ash and Declin. Even though they drive me crazy and sometimes push me over the edge, they are like my brothers.

Ash and I were born and raised together and we’ve been there for each other even when no one else is. That’s why he is my beta, he’s loyal and trustworthy and I always know that I can count on him for anything.

Declin on the other hand he was apart of the Silver Manor Pack, one of the strongest packs until they were attacked by rogues. He and a few others from his pack remained, and scattered. Declin came across our packs territory, when he was thirteen. Yeah I know harsh life for a kid! But never the less he joined our pack. Declin and I have been good friends since.

And now Declin is my Third in Command. Declin is daring, fair, and devoted to our pack. But most times he is a big goof ball. Always cracking jokes or pulling pranks on pack members.

Anyways, back to tonight. I agree that I did need some time to relax. I have been working hard these past couple of months. Don’t get me wrong I love my pack and I would do anything for them. It’s just... I need some me time.

The guys want to go to the hottest club in LA, MagnamWeres. All I know about this club, is it new and I hear that it’s so exclusive, that you have to pay a ton to get in. I don’t know how we are getting in, Ash said is that he has his “connections”. Whatever that means.

“I know that it’s also been hard on you that you haven’t found your mate. But maybe by going you’ll meet her tonight.” Ash said as she was exiting off the highway.

“Pfft... sure.” I rolled my eyes and looked out of my window. Yeah about that, I am twenty two and still haven’t found my mate. But I been losing hope in ever finding her. I’ve wanted this since I could remember. My parents explained how when you find your mate they become your world, your all, and the reason you want to live. I really want that and I know when I find her she will be perfect. Plus she’ll be a great, no a fantastic Luna to her pack.

“Hey no negative energies man!” Declin exclaimed, “And don’t lose hope man. I am quite sure that when you find your mate that she is going to be smoking hot.”