Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Can I Take You Home?

**Shawn’s POV**

Yeah so I am just standing still looking around the bar when my wolf Adonis practically makes my heart jump out of my chest.

‘MATE! OUR MATE IS IN TROUBLE!!!’

‘What where!?!’

‘Look to down to your left! And hurry!!!’ I do as he says and sees a girl struggling against another man. As I got closer to him, I growled, because I could smell him, and he was a rogue. I reached her in seconds, and pulled the guy off of her.

I launched him in the air over the counter, earning a few screams and stares from surrounding people. But I didn’t care. I knew this guy James Santinos, he’s a well known rogue. I punched him in the nose, I could feel my eyes changing, I was about to kill him until I saw my mate and she looked terrified.

So I stopped and yelled in my alpha voice, “GET OUT AND STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!”  

James nodded and hitailed his butt out there. I turned back to my mate, she was truly beautiful and amazing. She has brown hair that was in a messy bun. She has a stunning red dress on that shows off her thin and sleek body. Her eyes, they are perfect hazel with brown that stretched from the center and then outwards. They were captivating and were her best feature to me.

I see her face, it still looks shocked and a bit terrified. “Are you alright?” She’s  human, but, I don’t care she is perfect. I was still pretty upset at the fact that my mate was near a rogue and could have been seriously hurt. The thought of it was making Adonis upset so before she could answer I pulled her close to me and hugged her. I take in her heavenly scent of vanilla and strawberries.  It sure calmed Adonis down, but she pulls away from me.

She said that she was fine. And I was happy that she was, but I still want to hurt Santinos and I will. But right now I wanted to focus on my mate. Wow I am already whipped.

She blurted out her name, which is Brandell. “A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” I say, it came out of know where, but I meant it. She blushed and bit her lip which made her look so sexy. I’m happy I found Brandell tonight, if I didn’t I would have lost it. She will make a perfect Luna, and a perfect mate.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

By now we’ve had a couple (More so like ten) drinks and she’s pretty wasted. She didn’t even get tipsy until drink eight. Anyways I don’t know where she lives and I don’t want her to be away from me. She’s getting loud and screaming which is drawing attention as she stands up and starts shouting slurred and gibberish-like sentences.

I pull her down into a seat and whisper into her ear, “Can I take you Home?” She nods and takes my hand in hers. I look around for Ash and Declin to see them making out with like two girls each. I rush over to them, and Brandell still follows.

When we stop she starts dancing, I tap Ash on the shoulder, “Give me your car keys.” I demand.

“What why?”

“Because I said so.” I snap, Ash gives me a confused look and then scans over to Brandell.

“Who’s she...” He says in an curious and flirtatious  tone, which upset me.  He waves to Brandell and she waves back then continues dancing.

“Mine.” I growl and my eyes begin to turn black.

“Woah, she’s... That’s... Wow... I am so sorry I didn’t know she way your mate. My bad. Here,” He pulls out his keys and hands them to me. I snatch them out of his hand and continue to glare at him.

“If you ever look at her that way again I will snap your neck.” I threatened Ash, he got the jist and nodded in understanding. I grab Brandell’s hand and tug at her hand and she follows me. I  have our car brought to the front, I picked Brandell up and placed her in the car. I jump in on my side, start the car up, and immediately start for the pack house.