Chapter 8

Chapter 8:  One Way Or Another

**Brandell’s POV**

“Jess, what do we do!?” I shout as I look behind us at the two gray wolves. Oh forgot to mention that these wolves weren’t ordinary, they were three times the normal size of any wolf that I’ve seen.

“Don’t look at me! There is just too many of them.” The three wolves in front, came closer to my mustang and surrounded blocking all opportunity to exit. What happened next, scared me even more. The wolves began to change, their fur disappearing and skin began to form. In a few short minutes they went from wolves to humans. Jess and I look at each other for a moment before screaming our heads off. Our doors were opened and I looked up to see a Shawn and Ash.

Okay first they kidnapped us, and now they’re... they're... I don’t even know.

He puts his hand out, I hope he isn’t thinking I will go anywhere with him.“Come on please princess.” He begs and I shake my head no and cross my arms over my chest in protest. I can sense his frustration, I thought he was going to hit me, when his arm reaches forwards, I squint my eyes bracing for impact. But instead I hear a click from my now unbuckled seatbelt, and I feel warm arms lift me out of my seat, bridal style. I opened my eyes to see Shawn carrying me.

“Let go of me!” I screamed at him as I kicked and shuffled, trying to get to the ground. Shawn  eventually has to sling me over his shoulder as I resume struggling against him. Not once did he budge.

Maybe try reasoning with him. “Shawn, I don’t know why you’re doing this, but if you let Jess and I go, I promise I won’t tell anyone what happened.” I say sweetly, hoping he’ll buy it.

“I know you won’t, but I’m still not letting you go.” He says and he continued his trek back towards the house.

------------------------

Shawn opens up the door, I am still kicking and beating his back like a crazy person. Shawn closed the door, then laid me down on the bed in his room. All I could think about was Jess and a new escape plan instantly. I had recently just witnessed  being carried away from me by Ash. He took her to the opposite side of the house.

"I hate you," I screamed at him. His eyes turned from his normal and captivating hazel eyes to a dark black. It looked like he was trying to control himself, from what I have no idea. He growled at me once again. Okay, we're going to have to seriously get this guy checked out. Because growling isn’t natural, not one bit.

He took a deep breath and reached the dresser to grab a pair of handcuff off it. He quickly took one of my wrist in a bruise giving grip.  He slapped the cuff on my wrist, then put the other cuff to the bed. "What is it with you and cuffing me to the bed?" I asked furiously.

"If you behaved and didn’t try to run away, I wouldn't have to cuff you to anything!"