So by Ed Sheeran

Camille Martinez

I lost everything. My mom, my dad, my grand parents, everything. All I have left is my 2 year old baby girl Ana and my twin brother Carlos. My parents kicked me out because I was pregnant and I was a 'disgrace to our family'. My boy friend whom I had Ana with was in a gang and passed away the night after Ana was born in a drug deal gone wrong. My grandparents passed when I was in my early teens yet I was still close to them. As for Carlos, him and I have always been close so when I told him I was moving to London to pursue my musical engineering and acting career he wanted to come along and help me with Ana while he just worked from home since he worked for a really popular publishing company. We had been in our little one story house when I found a job article online that paid really well so I sent  them my resume and I have an interview at SyCo today.

I took a quick once over at my appearance and nodded to myself. I had decided to go a bit more some what business woman and wore a white bobycon peplum top, a black black blazer over my top, black leather leggings and black platform ankle booties. I had loosely curled my long dyed blonde hair and did my usual make up that consisted of foundation, powder, mascara and winged eye liner. I spritzed on some perfume then grabbed my phone, bag and keys then left after kissing both Carlos and Ana on the cheek.

-

I walked into the modern styled building and walked up to the front desk, the clicking of my heels catching the mid-aged secretary's attention.

"Can i help you?" She smiled genuinely.

"I'm here for a meeting with Simon Cowell." I smiled.

She typed a few things into her Apple computer before looking at me.

"Camille Martinez correct?" She asked.

I only nodded.

"Go to the elevator and press the button that says 20 and then just get of of the elevator and just go straight until you see a door with his name on it." She smiled before going back to her computer.

-

I flushed my hair a bit and moistened my chapped lips before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" A strong British accent shouted.

I opened the door and saw a dark haired man with a boy with chocolate brown hair slouched in the seat next to him.

"Ahh Ms. Martinez." He smiled. "Please take a seat." He motioned toward the seat in front of him.

"It say here that you went to college in Albuquerque, New Mexico for musical engineering and acting." He looked at my resume then back to me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"We were very pleased with your resume but this job is extremely something you wouldn't have expected." He said setting the papers down.

"I'm ready for anything." I reassured him.

"This job involves a lot of public acting." He said.

I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion as to what he meant.

"You see, Harry here has been having many rumors spread about him ever since him and his last girl friend parted and so we were hoping you'd be his fake girl friend." He said.

"So like a PR stunt?" I asked.

"Yes. We count on you to make it look believable but we would like you to prove yourself first." He said before elbowing the boy next to him.

The boy let out a groan and stood up before walking over to me and standing beside me.

"We want you to kiss Harry right now so we know if you two are believable or not." He said.

I shrugged and turned to Harry and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him toward me, bringing our lips together and let my arms wrap around his neck and my fingers too tangle in his hair. He was frozen at first, possibly surprised by my suddenness but then kissed back. Our lips moved rhythmically and we even added some tongue here and there but this kiss felt so... real? It felt like we were meant for each other the way our lips and bodies molded so perfectly.

"Alright." Simon spoke bringing me back to reality. 

I pulled away from Harry and looked at Simon nervously. I really needed this job and I'd do anything for it to be honest.

"You get the job." Simon smiled.

I sighed in relief and let my fingers rake through my hair.

"The other boys in One Direction and obviously management know about this relationship but no one else does or will know under stood?" Simon asked.

I nodded vigarously. 

"Now, we have your number and bank account on file so we will text you when you two are scheduled for an outting and we will send your check straight to your bank account each week." He said as he shuffled some papers.

"How long do we have to 'date'?" I asked 

"A year or if needed two years." He said. "Oh and on the 5 month mark you will either move in with him or he will move in with you." He said.

"Oh um I kind of share a house with my brother and I have a daughter." I said nervously playing with my fingers.

"Then we will get your brother an apartment and pay for his bills and such if needed and your daughter will live with both you and Harry where ever you choose to go." He nodded.

I sighed, glad that none of those facts I just shared made me lose this job.

"Now Harry  swap numbers with Camille then walk her to a car and kiss her cheek and hold her hand." Simon said before pushing a pair of glasses up his nose and typing on his computer.