Chapter 1 - Servants Suck!

"Damit!"

I have to clean another 'rat hole', no not a real rat hole. A 'rat hole' is what I call a room that has been used for sex too many times, which I have to clean up.

"After 18years I am still not use to this!" I remind myself quietly.

"Oh, don't worry sapo-ha. There will be more to clean up again tonight." Replies Cindy, as she creeps up behind me, watching me suffer, as she sips her coke.

"It's Sophia" I reply calmly, as I have heard my name being mis-pronounced one hundred times.

"What? Did you say dumb ass??" She replies harshly

"My name, is Sophia" I say louder, now she's really getting on my nerves

"I don't care what you name is!!

Your a ugly, geek that is lucky to step foot in this pack house!

You don't even deserve a name!" She screams, with her annoying voice of hers.

And with that spills her coke on the floor, leaving with a smirk.

Once she leaves, I close the door behind her and try to forget what she just said to me, as these things are normal in my everyday life.

I double check the room is empty and then work my magic.

I lift my hands and the coke comes clean off the floor back into the can in less than as second.

I know what your thinking, how can she do magic??

Well I have no idea, I just know that when I was 9, I first shifted.

Which is strange because normal wolves are suppose to shift at 18.

But ever since then I have had the power to control all elements, including water, wind, earth, fire. I can also run incredibly fast without getting tired, I am super strong and if I have enough energy, I can teleport where I want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I make a buffet breakfast for the pack at 7:00am before the other pack members (other than Cindy) awaken, I run out the door with a blue jumper that is quite baggy and thick black long pants.

I start walking to school by 7:30am, as it takes half and hour to walk to school because we live in the bush as we are all wolves.

I go to a wolf high-school where the humans that are related to wolves or normal wolves attend. Everyone thinks that I haven't shifted yet, as I have not shown any signs and have learnt to hide my scent for long periods of time.

I go to my locker and notice many people starring at me. Today must be that alphas birthday. oh yay!! How nice, the day that he finds out who his mate is..

I see him, our alpha. Alex. The number one school player. The alpha of the third strongest pack on earth. Walking through the doors.

Every girl gossiping that it's them. All the boys holding their mates behind them to show they are taken.

Then suddenly Alex. Walks over to me.

I ignore him and start packing my bag again quickly, trying to see if I can make a quick break for it. But violet my wolf, tells me to be brave and strong and to stay.

I do as I am told and wait for him to approach me.

He taps me on the back and as I turn, his fist swings fast towards my face.

I swiftly dodge his hand, which causes a large dent in the lockers behind me and a angry alpha.

Then I ask loudly "what would you like mr alpha sir." As I know that I still need manners.

"Everyone! Listen up!!" Then I stare at him. 'What is he doing??'

Then he pushes me against the locker, hard.

"I Alex, of the Fiery Lava Pack. Reject you Sophia the servant as my mate!" Then he looks around and smirks.

'He thinks he's so brave, I'll show him!'

I quickly reply back "And I Sophia the servant, accept Alex of the Fiery Lava Packs rejection."

And with that I exited the building, leaving many shocked and odd faces.

Then I run far away to the nearest forest, as they chase me to come back, I shift. I give one more glance back, to see again, an even more shocked alpha and beta than before.

Comment, Vote, Read.

Hope you like the Book so far, please keep reading!!