Chapter 6 - The Story

HEYO EVERYONE!! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I was busy during school and I caught writers block.. Please give me all your feedback! Thank you! ***********************************************************************************

"Long ago, in ancient times our ancestors were walking through the woods together, on a mission. After an hour of walking into an unknown land, they discovered a door behind a grotto, like the adventurers they are, they investigated. They slowly opened the door and went inside together, finding the one and only, Moon Goddess.

She wore a white silk dress, full of flowers, she proudly wore a tiara on her head and wore the wolf tattoo on her shoulder, coloured a bright silver.

She walked towards them, and started to chant words from the ancient language towards them, then suddenly a bright light appeared out of nowhere almost blinding them. From that day on they discovered they had powers unknown to any mythical creature on earth.

Each of them getting stronger and stronger through the years. They passed these powers onto their future generations, gaining power and slowly forming a pack. They named his pack 'the royal moon pack'.

During each generation the moon goddess has made it so that each of the people are spread out around the world, each holding a different element of power, each having to suffer a the beginning of their lives to grow accepting the ways of life"