The Horrible Wind Storm!

Frannie, a daughter of a billionaire decides to go to elementary school on her own today, without any permission, she thinks that she is mature enough to go alone. 

 With her hair out and her yellow hat on, she is ready to go to school, she takes the sidewalk where it is safe from moving vehicles, well, not exactly since there's bicycles, but let's forget about that. She sings her favourite song while walking to school, "What a Wonderful World", and then something hit her eye, water. It was drizzling and she started to run to the zebra crossing but it was on red! Her dress is getting wet and tears fill up her face because it was her most favourite dress.

 "My dress is gonna get ruined,  this was exclusive!", "Please go green so I could get to school!", "If only I took the limo." Frannie sighed. 

 The man turned green and she dashed through the people, the rain started to get heavier and the wind arrived. The wind gets stronger as she runs and her hat slips away from her head. 

"My hat!" Frannie exclaimed.

She stops running her way to school and runs for her hat.

"That one's also exclusive!", "Come back!"  Frannie cried.

She runs through a pathway in a place full of trees and it is clear now that she will be lost when she gets her hat back. The wind stops but the rain carries on. Her yellow hat lands on a bush but before she could get it, it flew once again. She was very exhausted and sat down on the pile of wet leaves and cries. 

"My hat is gone.", "Someone, please help me." Frannie sobbed.