Azure Village

The three of them sat down in a circle, dead silent, staring at eachother awkwardly. Harry was trying to move as far away as possible from the squirrel. Frannie looked excited, she couldn't wait for the great news. Finally, after a good minute, the squirrel spoke.

 "It's on top of a hill, I saw it with my very own eyes!" The squirrel screeched.

 The squirrel looked really convincing.

"What hill?", "There are no hills in a forest silly, you got my hopes up, and anyways, how come you could talk as well?" Frannie asked curiously. 

It wasn't only Harry who could talk but the squirrel as well. 

"I really saw it!", "It's in the King's castle, on top of a hill!" The squirrel exclaimed, ignoring Frannie's questions. 

The squirrel stood up and pointed his fingers forward. 

"Follow me." The squirrel told them. 

Harry and Frannie stood up and followed the squirrel, they don't seem to believe the squirrel for he doesn't look like someone you would trust, but they went along with him just in case he's right. They reached an underground cave which was very dark and spooky.

"If we go through this cave, you'll find the hill." The squirrel told Frannie happily.

"Why are you helping me?" Frannie asked the squirrel.

"Because I want to be friends with you." The squirrel replied joyfully. 

The squirrel went first, then both Harry and Frannie got in together. It was very dark, you could barely see anything.

"You know guys, they say that old spirits come here often." The squirrel said spookily. 

"You didn't have to say that." Harry hissed.

Frannie got closer to Harry after she heard about the old spirits. A light sparkled in their eyes as they walked further inside.

"We're almost there guys." The squirrel said.

"Oh thank god, it's so scary in here!" Frannie sighed in relief.

They got out of the cave and the sun was shining bright on to them and they were in a old village where they saw the castle on top of the hill.

"There's the castle!" Frannie shouted.

"Where are we?" Harry asked astoninshingly.

"Welcome to Azure Village!", "My hometown." The squirrel said.