Diana&Suga-Chapter One

Narrators POV:
So I bet you're wondering why you have to listen to my voice through this long and Weird as fuck story but I think you'll enjoy it. See this story start with the 4th month of school March 15, 2093. In this year people have began to live in harmony with the supernatural, but the supernatural have been here for 8 years now. They're just starting to be appreciated. In a big city there was a high school that was so hard to get in, some kids died. Some students don't even want to be there, but they got in do to recommendations. People all around the world want ed to attend this  school and it was called....
————————————————————
"The Breakworth High school for the Sinners and Saints.....Bullshit" She Dragged her bags across the campus. The School provided Dorms to those who earned and wanted them. Diana of course would rather be in a dorm for 4 people then at home with her Evil ass parents. The bags under her eyes made her face look more defined, And her Dark Scarlet Red Eyes Pierced through the students as she looked around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Diana Crown
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Species: Spirit-Demon (One of 9)
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Interested in the unusual people, A dick, Helpful when she wants to be, Encouraging, and loves to challenge people.
Height: 5'6
Nickname: Dc, Cola
Sinner or Saint: Sinner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yawing she felt the beams of the sun fall off her back. "Thank god it was hot..." Some of the Students began to back away from her farther then they already are. She rubbed her neck as someone grabbed her hand, she growled and they let go shaking their hand. "Don't touch me, dipshit" She used her Fell-Fire power to create a burning senator her hand. Turning she placed her hand on her hip, "Who are you and what do you want?" She hissed.

Her aura stunk of hatred and Despair, some of the others even gagged and turned away. She smirked and fixed her shirt and and her hair.

The tall handsome male bent down in front of Her and smiled. "My, My you must be her...Diana Crown also own as the Daughter of hell? Of course your Awful Aura doesn't deceive!" He patted her head and chuckled some. "Don't touch me like we're friends Cat Boy..." Diana said smacking his hand away. "It's rude of not to introduce myself isn't it? I'm Suga well that's what people call me anyway, I'm the king of the school and I came up to you to tell you we share a dorm together!" She Stood up Straight again and stuck his hand out. "Yeah whatever let's go Cat boy....I'm hungry..." Some of the Girls were drooling over Him but mostly talking about how cute of a couple they would be. The tension was hot between the two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Suga Coley
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Species: White Jaguar
Sexuality: Straight (But jokes around with the guys.)
Personality: Flirtatious, Thinks outside the box, out going, Calming and Chill.
Height: 5'8
Nickname: Cat boy, Neko
Sinner or Saint: Sinner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As they walked into the building they slowly started to talk to each other, and Diana began to take a interest in the Neko boy but not sexually. Suga did to and didn't mind opening up to her unlike other people around the school. It took them about 30 minutes to reach the dormitory and by then it was already 5 pm. Diana didn't arrive until 4:23 pm, but they still had time to tour the campus.

"So this is your Room Of course you'll be sharing it with another girl sh-" Suga was cut off by a wave of her hand. "Another girl....Bullshit, she better not being Annoying and stuck up.." Burping after finishing her sentence. "Well I have to share my room too, We will meet them tomorrow!" He patted her head once again Diana once again smacked it away. "Whatever Cat boy, now let's go get some food!" Her mouth watered as she floated on her back. "Come on..." Suga Pulled her leg as she had been still floating. They left out the dormitory and on their way to a restaurant.

         Authors Note:
So hey guys I wanted to say something for the end of the chapter, so Diana's attitude is kinda of based off Bakugo's from My Hero Academia. But she's not mad and blowing up all the time, she's a chill dude🤷🏼‍♀️. And basically Suga is a Rich, Playboy. So they are gonna get along good. Alright peace out.~