Dream Team/Festival Week-Chapter 3 (Monday)

"INTERCOM ANNOUNCEMENT"
Helllloooo Students Of BreakWorth!! And Good morning my name is Mr.Sekai, I'm the Teacher of Class 3-D and I have a few announcements...-cough- So this week is festival week, Yeaaaah not really since I don't take part in it but anyway. Each day is a different activity and event so let me list them..

Monday: Prank day, so you need to have a team of 3 or more, but then max amount of members are 6!!!

Tuesday: Genderbender day for the girls, since last months was for the boys. All girl must participate and if not you may not join in any more activity's for the week!!

Wednesday: Water park day, we will be taking a trip to a water park, and no one cares about the damn swimsuit.

Thursday: The dance on this day you must have a partner and whoever wins gets to take their team from Monday's event to the grand resort at Costa Rica!

Friday: Sunny trip day, From Friday - Monday we will be taking a vacation to a beautiful island but those who won the trip from Thursday go to Costa Rica.

Nowwwww Students enjoy your happy week of events and Weird activity's!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Tatsuo Sekai
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Species: Dragon
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Lazy, Gives good advice, great listener, hates people who don't pay attention, Fighter.
Height: 6'2
Nickname: Kuri
Rank: Legend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"EVERYONE LETS GOOOO!! It's prank day and we need to be ready, this school does not back down from a good prank." Suga Pulled the covers off of Keiko and slapped his chest. "Holy shit! Neko come on that hurt..." Keiko held his chest as Suga left the room. He was in a Comfortable outfit since he didn't want anyone messing up his new outfits. "Diana, Connie come on or you'll get pranked early!" He busted down the door as he saw Diana holding Connie as they slept. He walked over and pulled the covers off of them "Enough of that gay shit, not discriminating against them but we have shit to do!!!" He shout in a air horn as Diana Growled raising up, looking down at Connie she pushed her out of her bed.

"Connie I'm not your pillow!" She Shouted flicking her forehead, "Ouch, okay geez!" She Stood up and stretched looking at Suga he placed cat ear on her head. "Now we are team mates!" She said as his tail swayed. "Suga please tell me what's going on it's 5 in the morning." Keiko Stood in the door way in a comfortable outfit too. "Okay this week is Festival week and today is prank day, BSS (Breakworths Sinners and Saints) doesn't take this game as a game! It so serious you could chock on the tension!" He spoke to the whole group.

Diana was changing while he talked, "Well I'm a master at pranks...I'll kill anybody in my way..." The light started flickering as everyone looked over at Diana her eyes Were the only thing that  you could see through how dark she made the room. "Boo!" She Said And Everyone Screamed, the lights went back to normal as Diana was dying laughing. Her faces turned red as she couldn't breathe "omg, you guys are Funny as hell!" Keiko was holding Both Connie and Suga. He didn't mind the extra weight "Bot Funny DC now is everyone ready?" Everyone nodded and they headed out of the dorm.

"Alright Since it's a lot of ground to cover me and Keiko will go this way and you two go that way.." They slips with so many ideas for prank day. "So Diana what do you have in mind?" Connie asked and pulled up a holographic Screen. The screen only appeared when she lifted up her eye patch. "My pranks are like death, everyone is scared and not ready." Snapping her fingers 5 small smoke bombs appeared. She pulled the ring off of them one by one and threw them under each dorm room. Following behind Connie placed air horns and buckets of  a green slime above each door. So when the other students smelt the smoke and opened the doors the horns would go off and they would be drenched in A green goo. After they Finished they made a sign and hung it on the wall it read "ITS DREAM TEAM BITCHES!!" Connie and Diana quickly run away.

Now with Keiko and Suga, they had set up cups full of water on the ground. To get through them they either had to drink them or knocked them over. "Want To Oil the floor when we're done here?" Keiko asked Suga he just nodded and smiled. Keiko Blushed a Little And looked away, after finishing they began to Oil the floor. "Hey guys! We finished our prank." Diana whispered as they watched the guys. "Good now Help us Oil up the floors." Suga and Diana Gave a evil grin to each other as began oiling the floor. Diana and Keiko started floating as they were able too, grabbing ahold of The others as they didn't won't to fall on their asses. "Now lets go get some breakfast!" They made their way out of the building And to Diana Sports car.