10

Jisung thought that maybe having Minho around would revive their friend ship, but no.

Minho was still ignoring Jisung. Jisung would try to talk to him but Minho would just nod or shrug.

No words were exchanged. Jisung was getting frustrated because how could he get Minho to forgive him?

Jisung tried to come up with plans  but none of them worked. They just made Minho even more angry.

Today was the same as every other day. The only difference being that is was the weekend and it had been raining.

A storm seemed to be approaching and Minho felt his anxiety kick in. He hated thunderstorms.

Jisung knew this. This would be a perfect opportunity to get close to Minho.

Mrs. Han was gonna be away the whole day due to some business at work. This really was the perfect time to talk to Minho.

"Hey Minho... it looks like a storm is coming... maybe you should sleep in my room tonight." Jisung suggested while smiling.

"..... No thanks. I'm good." Minho said. His answer has short and blunt, but it still managed to get Jisung.

"But.. aren't you scared of thunderstorms?" Jisung asked. He really needed to get close to Minho again.

"It's fine. I'll be fine." Minho answered. He entered the guest room before Jisung could argue.

Jisung sighed. There goes his plan for getting close to Minho.

~ ttttiiimmmmeee skipppppppppp ~
The storm had started. Jisung was laying in his bed, enjoying the sound of thunder and the rain hitting his window.

Minho, on the other hand, was far from peaceful. He was under his blankets, shaking as another thunder was heard.

Minho yelped as he tried to burry himself further in his sheets. He was praying that the storm would go away.

Jisung was so close falling asleep, but a knock on the door startled him. He got out of his bed as he approached the door.

Minho stood there, shaking and crying, as he pleaded Jisung to let him sleep in his room.

Jisung smiled softly as he dragged Minho inside his bedroom and closed the door.

Minho tried to lay as far as possible from Jisung, but was startled as another thunder was heard.

Minho squeaked and cuddled against Jisung. Jisung chuckled and wrapped his arms around Minho' shaking figure.

"You're such a scary cat." Jisung whispered.

"Oh shut up." Minho whispered as he pulled away from Jisung's warm body.
He regretted as lighting stroke and he went back to hiding on Jisung's body.

Jisung ran his fingers through Minho's hair, knowing that it made Minho calm and helped him sleep.

Not long after, he heard soft snores come from the older. Jisung smiled down at him.

He really is beautiful.

Hi hello I'm back. I lost my phone and I haven't found it yet but I didn't find my iPod so yay! Also here's the chapter with fluff (I tried lmao). I will be uploading my seungjin fic maybe tomorrow? Or today it depends lol. Have a nice day/ night!! - Jay