15

Minho woke up to Jisung stroking his hair. So it wasn't a dream? Jisung really confessed?

"You're finally awake princess~" Jisung whispered as he kissed Minho's forehead.

Minho blushed at the little gesture as well as the nickname. The nickname that he missed to hear so much.

Minho smacked Jisung's chest, hiding his face afterwards to hide the blush spreading on his cheeks.

Jisung chuckled, continuing to caress Minho's head.

"Hey princess, as much as I love this, we have to go eat breakfast." Jisung said, getting up.

Minho groaned but got up anyways. He lazily trudged behind Jisung, sleepiness still noticeable in his movements.

"Hey guys! I made you guys a big breakfast to celebrate your newfound relationship." Mrs. Han said cheerfully as the two boys made to the kitchen.

"How did you find out?!" Jisung asked, surprise laced in his voice.

"Oh, well you see... I was kind of hungry and so when I got downstairs I heard you guys talking and well yeah... CONGRATULATIONS!"

Minho chuckled, letting out an embarrassed 'thank you.'

They ate their breakfast in peace. The rest of the day they spend it cuddling on the couch watching movies. Horror movies.

Henlooo. So I might end this story next chapter or the following chapter. I still want to add some more fluff though:( also I just published the first chapter for the changlix fic. It is a highschool AU ... BUT I will make another ship with an Instagram AU so like... what ship? Jeongchan? Woochan? Changjin? I HOPE YALL HAVE AN AMAZING SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS DAY -Jay