🎈12🎈

Y/N POV~~~~~~
I was scared I was glad tho that Ivan is helping me but do I trust him Emilio left he said he would come back I was really scared Ivan hugged me.
Ivan: I wish my brother never did this to you
Y/N: me too

You then pull away and get ready for bed.👇👇.

You wore that and Ivan smacked your butt

You wore that and Ivan smacked your butt. You laughed.
Ivan: sorry 😂.
Y/N: it's ok let's go to be I'm tired
You put Ivan in the guest room you went to your room and went to bed last you get arms wrap around you, you turn to face this person you see Ivan you eyes are a little open while your tired.
Ivan: shhh go back to sleep
You then cuddled onto his chest and went back to sleep he was warm.😂.
Next morning*
You woke up to Ivans arms around you he was on his phone he noticed you were up and he kissed your cheek.
Ivan: good morning beautiful
Y/N: good morning Ivan.
You got up and you guys ate you the changed👇👇👇👇.

(It's a one piece)You go down stairs to see Ivan and you guys talked for 20 minuets then you heard the door you both looked and it was Emilio he had a clown costume with 5 red balloons 🎈

(It's a one piece)
You go down stairs to see Ivan and you guys talked for 20 minuets then you heard the door you both looked and it was Emilio he had a clown costume with 5 red balloons 🎈.

I was terrified he then popped all 5 and ran towards me I could even react fast enough because my worse fear are clowns he then jumped on top of me and I fell my eyes were about to water.

I was about to cry then Ivan ripped him off of me I get Emilio was a whole different person I was sad and confused. I waned this to all stop.
Y/N: STOP MAYBE IF YOU STOP YOU WONT FUCKING FIGHT WITH ME OR YOUR OWN FUCKING BROTHER!
Emilio: I'm your dreams
He then punched Ivan and ran.

I got to Ivan and he was holding his cheek he looked sad.
Y/N: are you ok?
Ivan: NO DO YOU THINK?
He snapped and I backed away I decided to leave he house for a couple of hours I went to the hollywood walk of fame and stuff I bought stuff I then got a text from Ivan.
Text*
Ivan: sorry I snapped at you, it's my brother he won't stop attacking the person I love and he is hurting me too.
Y/N: it's ok I just don't get why he is doing this.
Ivan: yeah can you come home plz I'm sorry.
Y/N: k
Text ends*
I then left and I got home Ivan showed me a note.
Note*
Dear y/n,
I love you but I want to do this because your with my brother who has no looks he betrayed me for you for YOU A UGLY GIRL! I will be coming back!🎈🤡.
From, Clown Emilio
Notes ends*
I was so scared. Me and Ivan hugged.
Ivan: we just have to fight him.
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
Omg what is his plans next? Will it be bad? Will he scared her really badly and Ivan? Keeeo reading to find out don't forget to vote ⭐️ and peace ✌️