Chapter 1

Flashback

My knees curled to my chest while my raven hair fell over my dull grey eyes. Everyone around me was laughing as they poured their food over me. "Haha look I think fatty is gonna cry". "No one will love a fatty like you, why not just leave and stop making people have to look at your ugly mug." Are just some of the horrible things I heard as I tried to stand failing when the girl who has been tormenting me since the first grade and who still haunts my dreams pushed me back down and mocked. "You're so weak." While she laughed with her group of wanna be popular friends. Turning away she threw her hair over her shoulder giving me one last sinister look, her cruel blue eyes telling me this wasn't over. However the teachers broke threw everyone before she could do anymore damage, and I sit curled into a ball on the floor as she escaped threw the crowd to be unscathed.

End flashback

I sit up crying as I look around the room in the rehabilitation center I was in. I see my suitcase and my clothes on the edge of the bed. Reaching over I see the light blue v cut shirt and skinny jeans that I had arrived in. I close my eyes and get out of bed walking over to the door to shut it as I undress. Pulling the shirt over my small form it fits perfectly. I pull the jeans up my legs and around my size zero waste. Maybe not eating for that year was actually worth it but cutting my wrists wasn't. I say subconsciously knowing that if anyone were to have heard it I wouldn't be permitted to leave. I reach down and grab the suitcase after making the bed and I walk slowly out of the room. I walk into the waiting room and see my parents patiently waiting for me. A few minutes later we walk out after signing me out. They stay quiet as they drive out of town. I had realized that we had moved and I was very relieved. On the way, I look out the window watching everything I used to know fade away.

After a three and a half hour drive we pull into the drive way of a house much smaller then our old one. Our old one consisted of nine bedrooms and six bathrooms, I didn't like how big it was it made me feel lonely when mom and dad would go on a business trip and leave me at home. This one had three bedrooms and two bathroom along with a nice large backyard. I was very surprised that they had gotten this house since the motto my parents lived by was 'go big or go home'. I sigh knowing everything is already in the house I grab the handle of the door and pull it then push the door open and climb out. I walk to the front door and push it open and am blinded by everything. There were white walls, carpets, floors, sinks, pans and pots. I quickly ran up the stairs that were also white and ran into the room I presumed to be mine. The only not white room in the house. "Ill be down for dinner later" I yelled to my parents from my room. I jump onto the bed and collapse into all the pillows and stuffed animals that are on my bed. I close my eyes and smile. Home for once. I close my eyes and cuddle into a teddy bear that was four inches shorter then me. Giggling I sigh happily and hear my stomach growl. No! I scream internally knowing that I'm supposed to eat. I walk downstairs and see mother and father sitting at the table. I sit down in the empty chair and look down feeling guilty forward about to eat. My mother places a plate of stake potatoes and green beans with brown gravy in front of me. I slowly begin to eat. God this is good... I hope it taste good coming back up...

I finish my plate and walk back up the stairs into my room with a private bathroom in it and turn on the Radio. Kneeling in front of the toilet and slide two of my fingers down my throat to throw up. After I'm sure I had all the food out of my body I stand weakly and flush the toilet and walk back into my room. I walk to the closet and grab a teal jumpsuit that hugs my body tightly and lays it on the edge of the bed and I jump into the covers not wanting to bother anyone.