Chapter 6

Ivys POV

I woke up a few hours later with his arms still around me and my head laid gently on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and his soft breathing. I looked up at him and saw his beautiful blue eyes staring down at me. "Hi, baby girl." He said softly, I smiled softly up at him and replied. "Hey."

He kissed my forehead and smiled pulling me closer. "Are you hungry?" He asked me gently, I simply nodded and closed my eyes. He swiftly stood up and made sure the covers were tight around me but I missed his warmth the moment he stood. "Where are you going?" I asked as he was about to leave the room. "I'm going down to the kitchen to make breakfast then I'll bring it back up to you" he smiled and walked out. I didn't understand this act of kindness very well but he looked as if telling me to stay in bed. I sat there looking up at the ceiling smiling remembering what she had said to me that day before he had rescued me. Man, I hope this doesn't bit me in the ass because I really like him. I said in my head.

A little while later he came back up with a tray with three buttermilk pancakes with a small serving of fruit and strawberry syrup. I sat up and looked at him confused. "Where's your food?" He chuckled and brought the food to me. "I ate while I was cooking your breakfast." He simply replied. I smiled and took a bite of the pancakes. So so good.  My subconscious reminds me as I make an mm sound and look at him. "This is amazing!!!" He smiled brightly at my reaction to his cooking and I ate them quicker then I have since last year and for once I didn't think that I was gonna throw it up later quicker. After I had finished them he took the plate and set it down on the bedside table and sat down next to me. 

Your parents are probably worried. My subconscious reminded me. "Ashton I have to go home soon my parents are probably worried." He looked sad for a moment the quickly masked it. "I'll take you home here soon but..." He cut himself off suddenly. "But what?" I asked a little confused. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said softly as if I would reject him and he knew it. I could barely register before my mouth blurted out yes. He smiled brightly showing his million dollar smile. I smiled back at him and he hugged me pulling me to him and placed a soft tender kiss on my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a late update im not in the best of places im also sorry that its so short </3 Sorry