Chapter 8

Ashton POV

Ivy was still passed out in the passenger seat of the car as I straightened up my jacket and climbed out to see the worried faces of my parents they could feel my worry and dispare radiating off of my body as I traveled around the car to gingerly take Ivy out.
"Is she going to be alright?" My mother asked after I had slammed the door shut. "Her parents were found dead at Brittany's hand, so no I don't think she's gonna be okay for a while." I spat back at them trying to control my anger that has begun to build as I though of what Brittany had done. "We need to keep her as comfortable as possible and her parents need to be barrier in the family crypt." I told them. They both looked at my confused beyond all doubt. "I love her and I will marry her and protect her at all cost... She will be queen." I told them and there faces filled with joy hearing about how there only son had found the one he wanted to be with for eternity. Slowly making my way up the stairs after entering the house was pretty easy since Ivy didn't weigh much from her past but I was determined to get her back on her feet and healthy so I had my parent call the doctor that lived in our house. Soon enough she was hooked up to a IV bag that would give her the nutrients that she had been missing as well as keeping her weight at a healthy level so that she didn't feel like she needed to stop eating again. I smoothed the hair around her face out with the palm of my hand cupping her face ever so slightly. She responded to my touch and her head fell gently into my hand as she slept. I knew she felt safe with me there was no doubt about it it was the way she responded whenever I was near that told me, she could physically relax when I was around.

Ivy's POV

I woke with a feeling of familiar warmth and safe feel around me although he wasn't cuddling with me he was just there sitting beside me. My eyes fluttered open and I couldn't help but smile at the way his face relaxed knowing that I was okay enough to wake up. That told me that I was out for a while but can you blame me for what I had seen and she has just gotten away with it he probably didn't know. He probably just heard me scream as he was probably still in the driveway. We will talk about it later though I don't wanna ruin this moment. Gently sitting up I had felt better then I had in a while, that's when I noticed the IV that I was hooked up to I looked down to see that I hadn't gained any weight which I was thankful for I was exactly where I wanted to be. He engulfed me in a hug soon after and removed the IV. I was safe but what was I gonna do about what happened to my parents I needed to plan a funeral and call my relatives. It was gonna take hours. "Stop stressing I've taken care of everything." He whispered into my ear I was stunned. How did he know what I was thinking.It confused me but I wasn't worried about it he'd tell me sooner or later. He was stroking me back gently and I snuggled my head against the crook of his neck as I slowly drifted back into a peaceful sleep.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry it's taken me forever to get you guys an update and I know that I say that a lot but I mean it if I could publish everyday I totally would and I'll try to more often.

Xoxo
COOKIE