Talking with Sweet Tooth

The door opened revealing Sweet Tooth.

"Why hello ladies..."he said in seductive voice. He then walked into the room. The girls stared at him with an pissed off look. "What do you want freak?"Cassie asked angrily. He then look at her with a devilish grin. "What do I want? I want power..."He said looking at a walking stick he created out of thin air. He then continued. "More specifically, I want power over people." "What does that have to do with us?"Jewel asked a bit scared of the answer she'll get.

"You see, for the last few centuries I've been trying to create the perfect Candy beings..." Sweet Tooth said walking to a table. "But most of the beings are unstable I create are unstable and only last a week. Though some last around a few months maybe a year..."He said pulling up a chair and then continued. "But for reasons I cannot figure out it just yet, only males can be turned into candy beings." Sweet Tooth finished.

"What happens to the women?"(Y/n) asked nervously. "Their bodies become unstable and turn to a rich candy form. Ready for my consumption." Sweet Tooth said in a sick way.

This made the three girls sick to their stomachs. This man was beyond insane and they were terrified of him. "Are you going to do that to us?" (Y/n) asked scared out of her mind. Then Sweet Tooth smiled and walked over to (Y/n), only a foot away from her. "No, I have special plans for you three. Especially you my dear." With that said Sweet Tooth left the room. Leaving the girls in shock and in fear.