Secret passage

"Have you guys found anything yet?" (Y/n) asked searching through one of the bookshelves. "Nothing that seems of great importance (Y/n).." Jewel said looking under the bed. "Come on guys! We have to find something that could help us get out of here."Cassie said looking through the trash.

They had been looking through Sweet Tooth rooms for a few minutes; looking for anything that could help them find a way out of the awful building they were in. "Guys I think I found something!"(Y/n) exclaimed.

When her friends came over to where she was, she showed them a  book that shouldn't be their. "Since when is a text book considered odd?" Cassie asked. "Well he seems to have his books well organized. And having a text book with the cook books does seem a bit odd." (Y/n) tried to reason with her friends. "Might as well try, we are low on options at this point..."Jewel said sounding a bit impatient.

(Y/n) then grabbed the book from the shelf. Then the shelf started moving, showing a hidden passage way. "Looks like we're getting somewhere."(Y/n) said looking through the passage way. "Hopefully this leads to an exit." Jewel said trying to be optimistic. "Or it could be a trap.." Cassie said bluntly. Either way we don't have much time, who knows if how long till that creep finds out we've escaped.

With that said (Y/n), Cassie and,Jewel all entered the passage way. As soon as they entered the self closed behind them. "Guess theirs no turning back now.." (Y/n) said as she and her friends walked through the passage, hoping that they would find a way out of the awful palace they were trapped in.