When the"Why" question pop's up

As human beings, we always do things that we in our own understanding believe we can do and by our wisdom believe we can establish.

But as soon as we start this task of "doing" the very thing we thought we can do somehow we hit a wall and we try by all means to break through this wall but the moment we realize we can't get through this wall, we get frustrated angry and stressed.

And since we can't do it ourselves we look for someone to blame...  Who better than someone greater than us more powerful than us and more wiser than us. So this person than is the person we put the blame for our failure on.

But mind you we didn't consider asking for help or advice from this person from the get-go but we are so keen on blaming this person for our misfortune and failure and we want this person to pay for our wrongs.

And who is this person?  You would think it's our parents or family or friends or colleagues or government because this is people who somehow are direct contributing factors in our lives.

But No...  It's none of them,  but the blame always goes to God. Even atheists who believe that there is no God or high power or authority beyond that of humanity still put the blame on God whom they claim does not exist.

It's very interesting how the "Why" question pop's up and how we want someone to answer that question. But interesting enough... it's funny how this question is related to failure and not a success, you will never hear anyone ask: why am I so successful? or why is my life so good? But rather when we fail the "Why" question takes center place.

So this question only pops up in failure because we don't know the answer or solution to the problem but instead of asking for help we want to blame someone for the fact that we are stuck. In Numbers 21:4-5

The *Israelites traveled around the edge of Edom to the Red Sea. The people were angry.

 They said to the *LORD and to Moses, ‘You should not have brought us from Egypt to die in the *desert. There is no bread. There is no water. We do not like the food that the *LORD gives to us.

We see how the Israelites complained against God because they felt stuck. They wanted good food and drinks and here they are stuck in the desert going to a place they have not even seen,  and so they complain and ask why they were brought in a desert in the first place...

Notice the difference between saying we are hungry can you please give us something to eat? And saying have you brought us out here to kill us with hunger?  This is where we have to learn that we are in need and should get help not demanding help.

God wants us to ask him for help from the "get-go" and not only when we are stuck , because God is not a 911 emergency service or a fire department that you only call when there is trouble you can't handle but He is interested in starting with us and ending with us... and if we allow Him to start with us we would be asking the "why" questions and wound blame Him for our failure.

If we start involving God in our business ventures our life's our daily activities, the why questions will not pop up in our lives. Proverbs 3:5 says 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

The remedy for the why question not to pop up is trusting God, not yourself or others but God alone.