ΣIGHTΣΣΠ

·•·•· THIRD PΣRSΩΠ'S P

·•·•· THIRD PΣRSΩΠ'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

As the blonde girl finished playing that song on the piano, she heard the shifting of clothes from behind her.

The blonde looked back before blinking her eyes after seeing Shu who was sitting up from the couch.

Surprisingly, his eyes were open and his earphones were plugged out of his ears.

"When did you get here?"

The blonde girl asked the other blonde with opposite gender.

"I was here even before you got here.."

He inhaled sharply before releasing it.

"This... this is where I tend to be to find peace."

He added before gazing at the girl's direction.

The girl just nodded before asking...

"Did I.. perhaps ruined your peace?"

The eldest Sakamaki shifted his position again before answering.

"Yes."

The girl attempted to open her mouth to say something but Shu spoke even before she can.

"And no."

He added making the girl's eyebrows crease and mouth to close.

"Uhh, what?"

She asked confused.

Shu sighed before lying back down on the couch, closing his eyes after. A

sagi thought that the other blonde wont answer, so she turned her body once more to the grand piano.

"You didn't ruined my peace because I'd rather listen to you playing the piano."

The blonde girl heard Shu's voice, lethargic as it can.

There was a long pause, thinking that it was a sign that Shu have finished what he wanted to say.

"And yes, because it bothered me how sad the song was."

She turned her whole body to face Shu.